Brand new K Bank Biznet acct. No debit cards? Purchase limits, purchases online, pay when overseas?

I have a brand new Company Limited registered and a brand new K Bank Biznet account. I just found out that there is no business debit cards and in order to obtain a credit card your business has to have been operating for 2 years already. I will be taking a trip through a few countries for some work and will be needing to pay for hotels, meals etc, and for other things for clients etc. Not extremely large amounts of money, but not small either. Probably around 500k baht max at a time.

I can't believe that I would absolutely have to use my personal account debit card. But that is what K Bank is telling me. So I have spoke with K Bank Personal and they said to do this with a personal card I would have to have my work permit for 6 months already, in order to spend over 200k baht per day. I explained to them that the business is brand new so I have not had it that long yet. But I will be buying and spending more than the 200k in one day.

So basically I have no options other than to wire all the cash I need to spend to my US account and use the debit card from my US business account i my thinking.

Is there another way that I K Bank has not told me about? I really can't believe that it is this hard to spend money the business already has. I'm not trying to get credit, but spend money the business has already. I would think there would be a secured credit card option...

Thank you for all the help!