Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year…

villagefarang

Perfect weather to ring in the New Year last night. We stayed off the roads and remained in the village, which was very noisy but tolerable. One of our dogs shredded the screen door trying to get in the house after we went to bed but other than that it was a wonderful end to an eventful year. So what did you do last night?

Happy New Year!
Edited by villagefarang

New Year's Eve was very noisy as usual in the village but the 1st was quiet and the weather was great, so I decided to start off the new year right with a nice long mt. bike ride through the countryside. This is such a beautiful time of year. Thanks to all those who took the time offer their New Year wishes.wai.gif

Edited by villagefarang

My New Year’s resolution, or agenda if you prefer, is to continue my crusade to leave no poster unanswered, wondering if anyone is at home here on the forum, and provide them with the thoughtful response they deserve. I will, however, make a greater effort not to respond to the provocateurs who have but one goal in mind. I will leave it to others to deal with those as they choose.

• 11 months later...

Can’t see the point in starting a new topic when this one will do. Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015.

For those of you who don't do the rest of ThaiVisa, you might find it interesting or surprising that a Chiang Rai resident is in the final five of the Poster of the Year competition. Who would've envisioned such a thing?

Best wishes to all.

A good day here, got around the turkey shortage with a piece of Macro frozen New Zealand beef that was voted a great success by all.

Then sat back and watched a replay of the AFL 2003 grand final, probably the greatest match in history.

Cold roast beef sandwiches today, my cup runneth over.

My first Christmas at my folks place in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada,(-27) in 40 years and my first Christmas in 22 not being in Thailand. Although enjoying the festivities ( and eating to much) I certainly miss be there in Thailand and Chiang Rai with my wife Joy and her family. I just want to join those wishing all the best during this holiday season and a Happy and safe New Year for the 2016.

Randell