Booked flight with Lao Airlines, no payment info required?

Nayet

Can anyone who has booked flights via Lao Airlines' website explain how they process payments? I booked a flight, but no credit card info was asked for, and I already got a confirmation e-mail. I assume they will be asking for a credit card in the next 24 hours or so. Please share if you have any information on how they handle payments.

Edited by Nayet

I booked a flight with them last year and paid online. I just went to their site and chose a flight. It then asks for my details and next page asks for payment details. What happened after you clicked on Payment Details?

Perhaps you could explain step by step what you did. e.g. chose flight, entered personal details, etc. I don't see how it's possible to get to the conformation page without entering payment details. What website did you use? I just used the Lao Airlines official site.

Edited by ldnguy

whistling.gif I did a flight with Lao Air in November.

I chose not to Book on line. I did research the on-line fare first, however.

The Lao Air office in Bangkok is on Siilom Road at an old mall known as Silom Plaza .... (not Silom Place, but Silom Plaza).

To my surprise I got the flight by going to their office 1600 Baht CHEAPER by doing it at their office than doing it on-line.

Girl there that did the booking ( I'm guessing that she was probably a cabin attendant that got "to old" for that job) spoke excellent English and did the booking for me in less than 15 minutes from when I walked in the door.

I will admit though, the traffic on Silom road is a big hassle.

Cost me 200 Baht for taxi fare from my residence to Silom road and back, but heck, why not, I still came out ahead by 1400 Baht..

No credit card required or asked for the booking at the office in Bangkok.

E-ticket booking, but specified that CASH was paid on the booking info.

That way the airline does not want or need to ever see a credit card at check-in.

That may not be true of all flights, turned out my flight was a promo special not offered on line.

While I waited for the booking they cave me a Pepsi on the house also.

No other customers there.

No pay, no fly biggrin.png

Sorry that I can not give positive advice.

I just tried some random booking and get to a point where I have to enter payment details for credit card (only option).

If I try to continue from there without entering cc details I get an error message,

No idea what happened in your case.

Starting from:

http://www.laoairlines.com/index.php?

Whats bad: I can not find a "Check my booking" on the website.

Have you tried to enter the reservation number/name at Amadeus?

https://www.checkmytrip.com/cmt/apf/cmtng/index?LANGUAGE=GB&SITE=NCMTNCMT

(not sure whether they use Amadeus)

Edited by KhunBENQ