Nissan NV Roadwing

HughJass

recently purchased a Nissan NV Roadwing but searching the internet seems to turn up very little in English

anybody got any links to manuals , servicing schedule etc

I am in CM so recommended garages for repairs and location of spares new and secondhand

any thoughts from people that own this vehicle ?

Thanks

post-155264-0-74586100-1419948779_thumb.

For my one, I use a guy who is based just off the 1006, the guy only seems to repair older types of cars and also does a lot of vintage cars, never had a problem with him likewise for a few friends.

Anyway to get there : Head out of town on the 1006 ( railway station rd) go over the Super Highway and about 600 meters on your right on a corner you will see a large 2nd hand car parts shop with a few forklifts outside, turn right down that road and he is about 3 or 4 hundred meters on the right.

I have had my one for about 11 years now and never had a problem, apart from the obvious things the only things that have been replaced are a couple of ball joints, still goes great.

For my one, I use a guy who is based just off the 1006, the guy only seems to repair older types of cars and also does a lot of vintage cars, never had a problem with him likewise for a few friends.

Anyway to get there : Head out of town on the 1006 ( railway station rd) go over the Super Highway and about 600 meters on your right on a corner you will see a large 2nd hand car parts shop with a few forklifts outside, turn right down that road and he is about 3 or 4 hundred meters on the right.

I have had my one for about 11 years now and never had a problem, apart from the obvious things the only things that have been replaced are a couple of ball joints, still goes great.

Thanks for the info....sorry i replied to your message before reading your post

Edited by HughJass

I bring my Nissan NV for service and (mechanical) repairs at the Nissan shop close to Airport Plaza. They have been able to get all spare parts so far.

For all electrical problems (starter, fan etc.) I go (with both my old cars) to Amnuay Motor Air 2. They are very good.

You don't need the service info, because they do not really check the cars (new or old) according to the checklist, but just change oil and filters.

So; change oil every 10,000 km., oil- and air-filter every 20,000 km and sparkplugs every 50,000 km. That's it!.

You have to oil the door hinges etc. yourself.

Edited by lj cm