Sunbelt Asia In Bangkok Rocks!

Greetings!

I had a wonderfully positive experience with the professionals at SunbeltAsia's Bangkok office. I may need to avail myself of their services in Chiang Mai. Does anyone have experience with their Chiang Mai office? How'z it?

CHEERS!

D

Thank you very much for the kind words.

The head lawyer Krit in the Sunbelt Chiang Mai branch is a true professional. He has quite the following in Chiang Mai. He worked as a senior partner in a multinational law firm in Bangkok for over ten years and relocated several years ago to our branch in Chiang Mai. He speaks good English. The office number is 053-283-845

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

The head lawyer Krit in the Sunbelt Chiang Mai branch is a true professional. He has quite the following in Chiang Mai. He worked as a senior partner in a multinational law firm in Bangkok for over ten years and relocated several years ago to our branch in Chiang Mai. He speaks good English. The office number is 053-283-845

I can definetly vouch for Krit, he helped me tremendously. He speaks very good english as well.

Edited by kudroz

Thank you, guys!

The consistency of the positive reviews, their long time presence here on ThaiVisa, and my personal experience with them (in Bangkok) all point to the fact that this is a group of "good people".

On to Chiang Mai.....soon, I hope!

CHEERS!

D

I'd just like to add that we've had a tremendous amount of (free) professional advice from Sunbelt Asia in Bangkok over the last few years and their service is second to none :o

We're looking forward to meeting the Sunbelt Asia property people in Bangkok in January - we're wanting to buy a condo soon and we wouldn't use anyone else for advice :D

Thanks guys!

Dawn

I'd just like to add that we've had a tremendous amount of (free) professional advice from Sunbelt Asia in Bangkok over the last few years and their service is second to none :o

We're looking forward to meeting the Sunbelt Asia property people in Bangkok in January - we're wanting to buy a condo soon and we wouldn't use anyone else for advice :D

Thanks guys!

Dawn

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

well my experience with sunbelt reps in Pattaya and in Samui left me cold.

Secretive, not forthcoming with information and very difficult to make an appointment to see properties.

the mae nam guy would not answer a simple question 'do you have any bars for sale in lamai?'

had to speak to the Lamai "agent" , a farang who runs a restaurant.

he also wouldnt tell me if he had anything on the books, said he would call me and he never did.

and as with all business ads from all people, i found their descriptions to be very misleading once I had viewed a couple of businesses.

i guess condo buying is not so difficult.

with buying a business the quoted trading figures always seem to be science fiction and not verifiable.\

maybe it was because i was only spending a small amount (1 mill) and they were not interested.

the other company that advertises a lot in Pattaya was actually worse than sunbelt in my experience.

the farangs i met working for these companies reminded me of used car salesmen back in my country.

And Sunbelt sponsor a grateful football team too!

I am also a client (needing services such as; company set-up/serviced office/accounting service/TOT license/work permits/visa Etc.) and have been very happy with the work,advise, responsiveness and assistance from Sunbelt (I only have experience with Sunbelt BKK).

Cheers!

I'd just like to add that we've had a tremendous amount of (free) professional advice from Sunbelt Asia in Bangkok over the last few years and their service is second to none :D

Thanks guys!

Dawn

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

...but you do not answer my email (or a conformation) from yesterday about a very interesting business idea about a fast food outlet here at Phuket's airport :o

Regards,

Gerd

Secretive, not forthcoming with information

Understandable as confidentiality is very important in our industry. If word gets out a business is for sale, it can destroy the goodwill with employees and clients leaving. That is why it is very important to keep the sale of the business under wraps unless we know for sure the potential buyer is serious.

and as with all business ads from all people, i found their descriptions to be very misleading once I had viewed a couple of businesses.

i guess condo buying is not so difficult.

with buying a business the quoted trading figures always seem to be science fiction and not verifiable.

We didn't make any info up, it comes from the seller. The seller signed a statement it was true and that he could prove it was true, so now it’s your job to check to see if it true or science fiction. If you see an ad in the Bangkok Post, the info came from the Seller not from Sunbelt or the Bangkok post. We simply market the business based on what were told from the Seller, in a confidential matter, that’s our job.

See below in the word doc attached ' Please be aware" Notice the skull and crossbones? In Bangkok, you have to sign this to get any information from us along with signing over 6 pages of paperwork along with this paragraph.

Skull and Crossbones warning

By the way, this due diligence paragraph is repeated 11 times in the 6 pages of paperwork just to get any information from us about the business! You don't sign, we send you on your way as we want you to do due diligence.

If you acquire the business, you not only had to sign this paperwork just to get the information but also once again at the closing table

So why do we go to this extreme? About a year ago we started this after someone on Thaivisa.com thought we should be doing due diligence for their friend. So I came up with the skull and crossbones which we get signed now to warn someone that if you think we do due diligence, we don't! It is not our job as it is conflict of interest.

maybe it was because i was only spending a small amount (1 mill) and they were not interested.

the other company that advertises a lot in Pattaya was actually worse than sunbelt in my experience.

the farangs i met working for these companies reminded me of used car salesmen back in my country.

Sorry you felt this way, if you get our weekly newsletter, you'll see that we do business transfers this amt and lower. Last week a cafe was transferred for only 350,000 Baht in Chiang Mai.

As for the car salesman comment, I hope hundreds of clients that have used our service, will share their experience. I take pride we have never persuaded someone to invest in a business. The potential investor has to take the initiative to take it to the next step after looking at a business.

On a personal note, I appreciate you commenting as this is how we get better. No company is perfect even though our goal is to do unto others like we would like to be treated. Hope you in the future give us another try. If you do, please ring me up.

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

• 4 weeks later...