HM Quickshifter Super Lite

wowjudo

Another new one is the HealTech QS Easy- for $300 I'm considering it (though I want to read a few reviews first)- it will work with the stock rear-sets on my bike, unlike the others on the market.

http://www.healtech-electronics.com/products/qse/

the phone function for this one is quite amazing. some reviews would be good and seems like its very easy to setup (without custom rod ? )

edit: just ordered one and will leave a review in 1-2 weeks

7e22a5478e7c61329feef9062e16711b.png

Edited by wowjudo
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cool- looking forward to a review.

ok i received it after 10 days

installation was pretty straight forward and easy. removing seat, fueltank and air box and connecting all those plugs to the ignition coil.

after that routing the sensor cable to the shift lever and i did put the QSE module somewhere near the batteries and wired everything together. the ground wire HAS to be connected to make the module work properly (safety feature i guess)

after that i downloaded the app (very user friendly and well made) and made all adjustment. just ridicilious fun with this app and u can change things on the fly. love it

smooth shifts even at 2000 rpm from first gear. totally recommend it and the setup took me around 1 hour because the z800 is a b*tch to take apart

you can also save the settings as template. street use, track etc. very nice

many zx14r owners are also very happy with this module (saw alot of reviews)

the module is fool proof - if it dedects any errors or weird stuff it will automatic shut down and only allow u to shift up normally with the clutch

Sounds good will get one for my track bike when back in the UK.

Was looking at the hm quickshifter before but as need new gear link rod with that one may be problems if you have aftermarket rearsets.

Edited by taninthai