How Much Do You Trust Your Partner?

Costas2008

To the guys saying 100%..... really ?

A recurring theme in this country is taking liberties with the truth.

Maybe it's a generation thing.

If you've lived here a long time, surely you''ve been told by Thai men of good character "never trust a Thai Woman".

the same thai men of good character who flock to mia nois and prostitutes?

Part of the culture, most Thai guys (and many of their partners) don't see anything wrong with a mia noi or visiting a brothel.

If everyone does it, it's normal and not a character flaw.

If you've lived here a long time, surely you''ve been told by Thai men of good character "never trust a Thai Woman".

the same thai men of good character who flock to mia nois and prostitutes?

Part of the culture, most Thai guys (and many of their partners) don't see anything wrong with a mia noi or visiting a brothel.

dont eat that elmer , thats horsesh*t! ask their wives whether they would agree with that nonsense or not!

• Like 1

dont eat that elmer , thats horsesh*t! ask their wives whether they would agree with that nonsense or not!

I know a lot of Thai women who don't like it but accept it as part of the culture. There are also those who react violently to that aspect of Thai culture. There are also more doctors here that have experience with re attaching body parts than in other areas of the world because it is part of the culture. Good bad or accepted or not accepted it is part of the culture.

• Like 1

I know a lot of Thai women who don't like it but accept it as part of the culture. There are also those who react violently to that aspect of Thai culture. There are also more doctors here that have experience with re attaching body parts than in other areas of the world because it is part of the culture. Good bad or accepted or not accepted it is part of the culture.

who said it wasnt?

who said it wasnt?

Poster wrote, "Part of the culture,........." You wrote, " dont eat that elmer , thats horsesh*t!" See above for the complete text.

• Like 1

Poster wrote, "Part of the culture,........." You wrote, " dont eat that elmer , thats horsesh*t!" See above for the complete text.

something can be part of a culture and still be a character flaw.

The culture you live in defines what is a character flaw and what isn't.

If you are a Mormon having 8 wives with the youngest age 14 is normal, if you are a Baptist it's a character flaw.

If you are a Christian eating pork is normal, if you are Jewish it's a character flaw.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

Character, and/or morality can be part defined as a "code of conduct".

There are many a Thai girl to be trusted implicitly if their man can love, honour and be with her only.

I question the "good character" of the Thai men you know.

I know many a Thai man that can't keep their little fella at bay but they are good, sound men. It's just good Thai girls will not make a life with them.

Their are many Thai girls to be trusted.

Without a doubt, the best partners are bar-girls. I had one for a g/f for a few years. I never worried about whether she was cheating or lying because that was her job. I slept soundly knowing that.

If you had a prostitute for a g/f she was not your g/f. Only a lonely loser would call a prostitute his g/f. Wise up

Their are many Thai girls to be trusted.

I've not met any, and that includes my mom, grandma, and all my other female relatives.

They would sell their own children if the price were right, wait a moment, some of them did sell their children.

American,

If I remember correctly from some of your previous posts, you are an older gent partnered with a younger lady from a lower socio-economic standing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and if so, I apologise in advance, however if true, have a think why you haven't met any.

You don't have the best family either by the sounds of it.

Edited by Blackfox

something can be part of a culture and still be a character flaw.

The culture you live in defines what is a character flaw and what isn't.

If you are a Mormon having 8 wives with the youngest age 14 is normal, if you are a Baptist it's a character flaw.

If you are a Christian eating pork is normal, if you are Jewish it's a character flaw.

what a ridiculous statement. by your insane logic, owning and abusing slaves in the confederate states was not a character flaw!

Without a doubt, the best partners are bar-girls. I had one for a g/f for a few years. I never worried about whether she was cheating or lying because that was her job. I slept soundly knowing that.

If you had a prostitute for a g/f she was not your g/f. Only a lonely loser would call a prostitute his g/f. Wise up

how dare you to make such statement, how dare you to insult other people.

I agree with you. His comment is against posting rules in my opinion. But I'm not any kind of authority. Try reporting his post and see if it gets removed. That way you will know if it is a TV insult or not.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members

Edited by thailiketoo

I agree with you. His comment is against posting rules in my opinion. But I'm not any kind of authority. Try reporting his post and see if it gets removed. That way you will know if it is a TV insult or not.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members

LOL!!!!!

OK,. If you have a prostitute as a g/f then she is NOT your g/f., You would have to be a total fool to think she was.

• Like 1

OK,. If you have a prostitute as a g/f then she is NOT your g/f., You would have to be a total fool to think she was.

In Thailand women argue about money up front; at the beginning. In The West women argue about money afterwards; at the end. The fool is you for not knowing this simple fact.

• Like 1

In Thailand women argue about money up front; at the beginning. In The West women argue about money afterwards; at the end. The fool is you for not knowing this simple fact.
just as a closure of this thread and maybe you will let this settle for a couple of days. 15y ago when I first moved to Thailand, I enjoyed as so many the nightlife. One day I saw this shy girl sitting far away in the corner, she spoke two words of English. Anyway I started to frequent the bar regularly and we spent some good time together. I found out that she married a Thai guy arranged by her parents. The next day after the marriage she fled back home. The dowry was paid but of course already consumed by the parents. So she needed to pay back 50k. She was told the easiest way was to go to BKK and work in a bar. It was after one month we got involved and today 15 years later we are still together. Not only together but love each other profoundly. Yes at one point in her life she was a hooker. My advice, don't insult people or don't tell others what is right or wrong, don't generalize and don't think all wisdom is solely kept in your hands.

just as a closure of this thread and maybe you will let this settle for a couple of days. 15y ago when I first moved to Thailand, I enjoyed as so many the nightlife. One day I saw this shy girl sitting far away in the corner, she spoke two words of English. Anyway I started to frequent the bar regularly and we spent some good time together. I found out that she married a Thai guy arranged by her parents. The next day after the marriage she fled back home. The dowry was paid but of course already consumed by the parents. So she needed to pay back 50k. She was told the easiest way was to go to BKK and work in a bar. It was after one month we got involved and today 15 years later we are still together. Not only together but love each other profoundly. Yes at one point in her life she was a hooker. My advice, don't insult people or don't tell others what is right or wrong, don't generalize and don't think all wisdom is solely kept in your hands.

And you believed her story?

• Like 1

Sure he believed her story, but if it was a prostitute from his own country, would he believe some nonsense story, and then marry her ? I guess not.

Sure he believed her story, but if it was a prostitute from his own country, would he believe some nonsense story, and then marry her ? I guess not.

A little unkind there,

But sin sot is essentially paid for their virginity, never heard of anyone giving a refund after the wedding night.

I'm betting he also gave her the 50k to 'pay back' (which is why they tell that story).

Do you want me to post a list of the beautiful actresses (Joan Collins and Sharon Stone among many others) who were prostitutes before they were actresses in the West? Why do you say something so stupid like, "I guess not?" Did you not have a social life in the West? Are you 12 years old? I don't know a woman in the West or Thailand who has not taken money from a man for sex and I know a lot of women. Except nuns and other obvious exceptions.

A former solo ballerina in the Bolshoi Ballet has accused the troupe's management of forcing dancers into prostitution to buy favours from wealthy patrons. Yes, it's well known that most ballet dancers even the famous ones are for sale. Kid wake up. It's a big bad world out there. If you got the cash you can have just about anything you want.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bolshoi-volochkova-iksanov-prostitution-ballerina-448256

Edited by thailiketoo

Do you want me to post a list of the beautiful actresses (Joan Collins and Sharon Stone among many others) who were prostitutes before they were actresses in the West? Why do you say something so stupid like, "I guess not?" Did you not have a social life in the West? Are you 12 years old? I don't know a woman in the West or Thailand who has not taken money from a man for sex and I know a lot of women. Except nuns and other obvious exceptions.

I didn't know any women in the USA that accepted cash for sex.

Guess I missed out.

PS

The woman I married,

Yep, she had plenty of cash off me, unfortunately I was never provided with sex in exchange.

Guess I missed out.

PS

The woman I married,

Yep, she had plenty of cash off me, unfortunately I was never provided with sex in exchange.

Next time don't let her eat the wedding cake. They put something in it. I was told this by a confidential source in Australia who later went on to become a news magnate.

• Like 1

thanks for the support I was harassed by some really funny guys. They think they have all the wisdom and rights to make a judgement on other people.
  • Like 1

thanks for the support I was harassed by some really funny guys. They think they have all the wisdom and rights to make a judgement on other people.

Plenty of us have heard the usual bar girl stories they tell to extract money.

They aren't all that inventive and always seem to use the same ones.

1. Only been in the bar a day/week/month.

2. Only working in the bar to pay off a debt.

3. I never go with customers, I'm only the cashier.

4. Need money to support family/mother/child.

5. I've never done this before/I'm not that sort of girl/Thai man no good.

Did I miss any?

Does that make us wise ..... or you gullible?

No judgement from me, I love hookers, would have no problem living with or marrying one.

(But I don't trust them!)

Plenty of us have heard the usual bar girl stories they tell to extract money.

They aren't all that inventive and always seem to use the same ones.

1. Only been in the bar a day/week/month.

2. Only working in the bar to pay off a debt.

3. I never go with customers, I'm only the cashier.

4. Need money to support family/mother/child.

5. I've never done this before/I'm not that sort of girl/Thai man no good.

Did I miss any?

Does that make us wise ..... or you gullible?

No judgement from me, I love hookers, would have no problem living with or marrying one.

(But I don't trust them!)

Why would one mistrust hookers? Politicians, lawyers, clerics, police; I can see mistrusting, I'd never marry one. Never met one you could trust. But hookers? I know lots of honest hookers that give a good hours work for a good hours pay.

• Like 1

Guess I missed out.

PS

The woman I married,

money? perhaps not but in the west, the girls accept free drinks at the nightclub for sex. the thais are a tad smarter than that.