Thailand hair transplant center in Chiang Mai

kevindorian

Does anyone have any experiences with them good or bad and any ideas on how they compare to

Bangkok hospitals? I noticed the prices are cheaper but i hope that is because of location and not quality

love to hear any thoughts on it, and if we can refrain on the joke comments about how Thai ladies dont care about your hair its what is in your wallet or shave it all off type jokes that be great as well:)

cheers

• 1 month later...

I've looked into this clinic and altho I've read very good reviews, and the website and photos look professional. Tere's two things rthat bugs me about this doctor. First they want a 500$ deposit.. sight unseen. That's to be sent before any consultation. So in other words you send them 500$.. and you find that you need to cancel the appt..

Have you ever tried to get money back from a Thai? lol.

OR let's say you change your mind after you have the consultation.. are they going to refund your money?...good luck.

You can email them for the answers .. but you wont get any because they NEVER RESPOND!.

You are out of your mind. Bald is beautiful. It is not a joke, and yes your bank balance and personal character is more important. Any woman who would rule you out because of your baldness is not worth your time. Man Up, cobber!

As you enter mooban Suan Non See, on the left is a very green house with signs of before and after male pattern baldies.

It's free to inquire.. . .

Baldies extol baldness because they can't grow a full head of hair. Like impotent people claiming that sex is highly overrated....

I've looked into this clinic and altho I've read very good reviews, and the website and photos look professional. Tere's two things rthat bugs me about this doctor. First they want a 500$ deposit.. sight unseen. That's to be sent before any consultation. So in other words you send them 500$.. and you find that you need to cancel the appt..

OR let's say you change your mind after you have the consultation.. are they going to refund your money?...good luck.

You can email them for the answers .. but you wont get any because they NEVER RESPOND!.

Interesting I actually saw the doctor, there was no 500 $ consultation, it was free

they answered all my emails sent as well

Still considering the procedure but have not committed

Interesting I actually saw the doctor, there was no 500 $ consultation, it was free

On thier website they wanted a 500$ deposit. Claiming that, and this is what THEY said , a retainer, or some such nonsense was required. If you walk in off the street , I guess no charge..I'm just telling you what I read on thier website.

Emails... no

.Look I was just trying to help sorry I bothered.

whatever,,, I could really care less..

Edited by Vallon66

You are out of your mind. Bald is beautiful. It is not a joke, and yes your bank balance and personal character is more important. Any woman who would rule you out because of your baldness is not worth your time. Man Up, cobber!

For me, it's not about bald or hair, it's about having the option to have either, when you want it. Being bald for the rest of your life is pretty boring.

• Like 1

Grow old gracefully and accept the baldness. In my younger days I was a raver with long flowing locks and some excellent moves, at the age of 25 my locks started to diminish. I'm bald as a coot now but I've still got the moves. I was also a body popper before I became a raver and am thinking about starting up a a biddy popping crew, is anyone interested in joining who lives in the kalasin area?

Hi Guys , I personally know three guys who went there last August . Excellent first class place . Dr pong even allowed me too watch one of them operated on . I chickened out after 10 mins . All have good results and happy . $500 is too book surgery appointment . Consulting is free in person or email . He sees you in person a few days before surgical appointment for personal consultation . I was ready to go myself , but unfortunately had health issues day of surgery . My deposit was refunded .

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys , I personally know three guys who went there last August . Excellent first class place . Dr pong even allowed me too watch one of them operated on . I chickened out after 10 mins . All have good results and happy . $500 is too book surgery appointment . Consulting is free in person or email . He sees you in person a few days before surgical appointment for personal consultation . I was ready to go myself , but unfortunately had health issues day of surgery . My deposit was refunded .

OK thanks, good info. I knew there was a 500$ fee for something .But it's refreshing to know that they are professional.I've heard alot of good things about this doctor and the clinic. The emails that I sent was directly from their website.. I think if you copy their email add. and send from your own personal email,,they 'd get it.