Himalayan salt lamp

morning glory

I am looking for a good place to buy Himalayan salt lamps in a tear-drop shape on a wooden base for a reasonable price - 1500 baht or less. I've tried Chatuchuk market with no luck. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Edited by morning glory

• 1 year later...

I know this question was posted a year ago but I have an updated information. I saw some Himalayan Salt Lamps displayed on shelves on the 3rd floor(?)of Amarin Plaza in Thai Craft Market section right off the escalators. The prices started from 950THB for the smallest shape and they also have pyramids and basket shapes. I saw about 15-20 lamps displayed there. Hope this helps someone.

• 3 weeks later...

An entire shop devoted to salt rock products: Paradise Park mall in Bangna (Eastern Bangkok), ground floor ("G-level") between the Burger King and Lemon Farm. Some lamps on display, but if what you want, I don't know.

• 1 year later...

Hi, please do buy Himalayan rock salt lamp form a trusted site only. I will suggest either Amazon.com, ebay.com, or MAClifestyle53.com only to you. MAClifestyle53 is one of the genuine rock salt dealer and had sold around 1000+ salt lamps in the recent months.