Moto GP - WSBK - 2015

soihok

Yes.

I am not impressed by Jorge's actions and comments.

He should just stay quiet, and by doing so earn greater respect.

After looking many times at the reply, it looks like Marc leaned into Vale intentionally whilst being pushed wide. Seems that this intentional leaning knocked Vale,s leg off the peg, possibly onto Marc,s right arm/brake.

Not sure.

What is sure is that Sunday will be one not to miss.

Hope Vale doesn't have to start at the back as it will spoil the fun.

Cheer's

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorenzo has made a bit of a fool of himself in all this if you ask me.

Rossi and Marquez are hardly making the sport look good, Lorenzo is rubbing salt into the wounds.

Shame Dani can't win it this year really, he's the only one that is coming out of this looking like a professional sportsman.

Anyway, I actually hope that Rossi does have to start from the back, firstly because he should take his penalty and secondly because it will be great to watch him carve his way through the pack!!

Lets not forget that the Moto 3 race is as equally as important as the Moto GP race this weekend!!

When was the last time that 2 classes had their championship go to the last race?

yes. Kent should take the title although he's certainly doing his best to blow it in the last few races.

I was shouting for Danny from the stands of Sepang 10 days ago, I will be shouting for him from the sofa in Singapore on Sunday, much to the dismay of wife and kids.

My situation is almost identical!!

Except that my elder son (7 yrs) will be shouting along with me from the sofa in BKK, as he did from the grandstands of Sepang, but to the dismay of the three yr old and my wife !!

Well Valentino on a much touted charge from the back. Dani is not playing games, and assuming Marquez does not also, the 3 should fight it out for the win. I predict a Dani/Jorge stoush for the win with Marquez riding shotgun in case Valentino needs to be dealt with.

Valentino's problem is this, sure he can pass Miller and Laverty and the likes but when he starts to get to the likes of Esparagus's, Vinales, Crutchlow, Smith and then Dovi and Iannone he's going to find it difficult to just whizz past. Meanwhile the front is getting away.

He is 100 to 1 for the championship unfortunately, his best chance is a Lorenzo crash. But GO Dani, this is racing anything can happen

My predictions:

(Largely agreeing with Bluetongue) I think that Rossi will make a fast and spectacular charge through the field until he reaches the likes of Crutchlow. At which point he will get stuck somewhere around 6th - 8th. I think he will deal with the Suzukis and the EspP quite easily though.

Marquez will crumble like a caerphilly cheese and will crash out all on his own.

Dani will win the race.

I am going to sit on the fence with regards to Lorenzo and who will take the title !!

Rossi was a sorry sight, looking dejected as he returned to the pits after falling in practice.

Not that his time has any affect on his position, but looked sad.

His moment of madness in Sepang will forever haunt him.