Moto GP - WSBK - 2015

soihok

555 Marc has tried this on a few others last year.

Rossi is not one to pressure out & give up a line

He rides dirt almost daily

Funny though as remember last year was it Assen? MM crashed chasing Val

In hind sight 2nd must look pretty good now.

He had to realize if Val came from what was it? 8 seconds back that he was going thru.

Even 3rd from last lap Val was almost a second faster so it was inevitable

He picked the better tire & was on it at this race.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hindsight seems to be one of the few gifts that MM doesn't have.

I'm not a yellow Rossi muppet, but I loved that display of why he is amongst the greatest of all time. It would have been better to see a last lap scrap for the win, but MM just couldn't help himself.

An excellent race, and a great weekend for the British contingent!

Great weekend for the Brits, enjoy it. But Aussies might have something to cheer about when Casey mounts up the Fireblade in the Suzuka 8 hr later this year.

And I think your Spaniards and Italians are still the MotoGP front runners, but Kent is going so well. And you've got SBK sewn up. Anybody see the last lap clash between Kenan Superglu and Cluelesszel, no love lost there, live I thought Sofoglu was over the top but on replay it was 50./50.

Marquez had nothing to fire up about I reckon, now he has a broken finger to contend with, MX crash.

• 2 weeks later...

Main Grandstand.

You can view quite a few different areas of the track as it will be free seating

(No allocated seat number).

Some of the upper sections along the start / finish straight get reserved for sponsors but in general the Main Grand Stand is the best option.

If you buy before sometime in June there is a discount on the tickets. Buy off the Sepang Circuit web site, print at home ticket. They scan the bar code on the print out, no need to collect on the day.

There are some big screens also.

Cheers

WSBK live from Donnington - UK.

Just about to start race one. It is arctic conditions at 15 degrees and I am so glad I am not there tongue.png

James Toseland in the pit lane. He went to the same school as my brothers, living in the next village to us near Sheffield.

Great racing ahead, unless you want boring to death with the Monaco F1, tune in.

Wilairot was even on the entry list, any idea why not ?

It was really nice to see Tom Sykes back in the game after a poor start to the season. Also, how Jonathon Rea managed to stay on after that high side was unbelievable - well done.

Quiet in here.

Hope members didn't miss out on the 3 epic (ok, Moto2 wasn't epic) races.

Moto3 - 6 a breast into turn one at the end of Mugello's start / finish straight - awesome. Nice to see Danny Kent extend his lead in the championship. History was made as Olivero became the first rider in History to win a MotoGP race - good job!

MotoGP - well done all in the top three. MM93 - wow, he will be back in Spain in two weeks. What will be going through his head now, from untouchable to unpredictable.

Rossi - brilliant ride from back in 9th to take 3rd.

Cal Crutchlow destroyed his RCV as it ran off into the crash barrier, thankfully without him on it. He did look in considerable pain though, the stretcher was out. Get well soon Cal.

Great scenes from the track at the Podium awards, a sea of yellow indeed. Glad that Vale is still out in front in points in the championship, just. But Lorenzo was in devastating form, what a star he is.

As Spain is next, we can expect more of the same.

What a great championship is unfolding.

Nice one.

I am on a day trip from Singapore for the race.

Go straight to the Sepang Circuit web site for the tickets. Need a credit card though.

Purchase print at home, instant ticket.

Buy before end of June for a discount. When I went in 2009 I had no credit card so couldn't buy on line, a local travel office in Korat purchased the tickets on my behalf after I gave them the details of the ticket outlet in BKK.

Cheer's

Also, don't buy on the day at the track.

I did this in 2012 as no credit card, but all Main Grandstand tickets were sold out.

I had to buy a ticket for one of the outer seating areas but its the grandstand you need to be in as you are free to sit in most places and can view about 75% of the circuit.

Incidentally, in this trip I sat on and smashed my specs up before the Moto2 race so couldn't see a thing and actually left early for my place(was living in KL then).

Dear oh dear.

• 2 weeks later...

And Danny Kent wins in Spain.

Great race, Moto3 is a really stunning affair this year.

Go for it Danny - world championship awaits - 52 points ahead, for the number 52!!!!!!!!

CHEERS DANNY.

Rossi could not reel in Lorenzo, it is a pattern this year. Jorge is on fire.

If it wasn't for Vale,s brilliance ( and Marc,s bad run caused by running over the knife edge), Jorge would make all the other guys look really poor.

I am guessing a late push by MM93, but he needs to start soon. The skill level of these guys takes no prisoners.

Shame for Suzuki but kind of expected.

Assen in 13 days, trust me to be travelling again.

Well done #99 Lorenz.

Domination