PM Prayut: Thai orchids to be world's number one

webfact

Happiness, bike lanes and orchids.

Roll on the AEC as LoS is ready to play a leading role. giggle.gif

Many years ago an old acquaintance of mine, an ex-UK Customs Officer, told me a story about a Thai lady he knew who tried to get into the orchid export business and he warned her there was a ' flower mafia ' that controlled it. The lady went ahead and opened a business then the phone calls started and she quit while still in one piece. Will dear leader address that issue or is being No. 1 by any means enough ?

Edited by NongKhaiKid

Is anyone going to tell him the people of the world decide who's number one for orchids?

Rubbish dear leader says what will be and your hate speech won't be tolerated. The world loves and adores the guy and will do what ever he commands.

Is anyone going to tell him the people of the world decide who's number one for orchids?

Rubbish dear leader says what will be and your hate speech won't be tolerated. The world loves and adores the guy and will do what ever he commands.

Fair enough....

• Like 1

I use to watch comedy shows to get my fix of humour but now I get it from the daily announcements here on TV from the man. Absolutely priceless.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I would love to see some reality TV following his advisors around and coming up with agendas for the day. I am sure they would knock of Cha Cha Cha, as the no1 comedy spoof. I can picture it now. What drivel can we come up with today. How about saying Thailand "will be the hub of safe driving". Big pat on the back for everyone.