Nai Harn Sth car park and probably elsewhere...

beechbum

Thanks to the genius that decided it was a good idea to place pamphlets advertising naiharn condos and la boucherie chalong(will never eat at that s-hole again) on car windscreens and motorbikes, the bloody things were everywhere given there's been a decent wind blowing for awhile...f'n morons.

Edited by beechbum

They are Ukrainians not Russians. I actually quite liked the chinese restaurant they had before.

Obviously you're the only one.

It was atrocious food and it failed.

I can't think of a decent Chinese restaurant anywhere really on the east coast. Royal Kitchen at Royal Paradise hotel Patong is great but limited hours for lunch.

They are Ukrainians not Russians. I actually quite liked the chinese restaurant they had before.

I can't think of a decent Chinese restaurant anywhere really on the east coast. Royal Kitchen at Royal Paradise hotel Patong is great but limited hours for lunch.

Supposedly a try at a "Northern Chinese" food, where serioously I saw a dish that had brown "gravy" on it that looked like dog diarreah.Horrendous.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You gotta be taking the piss, that was THE most disgusting food I've eaten since moved here.

Edited by beechbum

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There was a good Chinese on Ratytits a few years ago,maybe 4 or 5.

You gotta be taking the piss, that was THE most food I've eaten since I've lived here.

The most fantastic or disgusting food?

You gotta be taking the piss, that was THE most food I've eaten since I've lived here.

The most fantastic or disgusting food?

Yeah my bad, edited #8.

• Like 1