Non O Multi Entry - 30 day extension?

A friend of mine has this visa issued in London ( over 65 and Government Pension ) He normally does a visa run every 90 days . He only wants to stay a further 30 days after his next planned visa run. Can he extend his present entry to avoid the planned visa run.?

The only extension possible is 7 days or a one year extension based upon retirement.

As an alternative, couldn't he do a border crossing and get a 30 day visa exempt entry?

Sorry. Just reread the O/P and saw that he wants to avoid a visa run.

Edited by Suradit69

• 2 months later...

Looking to confirm an answer to this question. I have a multi-entry Non-Imm O based on marriage to my Thai husband. I am coming to the end of my 90 days on April 23rd. I need 30 more days. Is there an extension I can get? If so, what paperwork/ forms would I need? Any help greatly appreciated. 402.gif

Looking to confirm an answer to this question. I have a multi-entry Non-Imm O based on marriage to my Thai husband. I am coming to the end of my 90 days on April 23rd. I need 30 more days. Is there an extension I can get? If so, what paperwork/ forms would I need? Any help greatly appreciated. 402.gif

You can get a 60 day extension to visit your husband.

Your husband will need to go with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of his house book registry and ID card.

You may also need proof of residence if not living where your husbands house book is for.

You will need a completed TM7 form with an attached 4cm X 6cm photo. Download and print 2 sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.