Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Reply to post #3484

To msingh otherwise known on this thread as Walter Mitty...

Modric is average and lightweight is he? :huh: Dream on mate. i think you're out on your own these days with that opinion Walter. However, i don't think for one moment you really think that. ;)

Can't wait to play you lot next week. need to improve our goal difference. Obviously, being your second cup final of the season (our fixture at Pikey Park being the first) they'll be queuing along Green Street for tickets. :whistling: Where is my old mucker imola i wonder? Need to sort out a venue....

Yes i do think that..

Oooooohhhh it's on, the big old Spuds are gonna try & beat our relegation threatened little <deleted> with your Strikeforce that is worth more than our entire Squad combined, oooooohhhhh we're really scared..:D

I wonder what the 3 Points at UP will actually look like at the end of the Season, where your final poiints tally & CL Quallification is concerned ?? :jap:

got nothin to with particular that , its more to to with tha fact that woodgate and benzema have,,,,,,,,,,, underperformed shall we say :D :D

:D

Forlan too, & Suarez has for some reason is wearing a Red Shirt all the time..:D

Reply to post #3484

To msingh otherwise known on this thread as Walter Mitty...

Modric is average and lightweight is he? :huh: Dream on mate. i think you're out on your own these days with that opinion Walter. However, i don't think for one moment you really think that. ;)

Can't wait to play you lot next week. need to improve our goal difference. Obviously, being your second cup final of the season (our fixture at Pikey Park being the first) they'll be queuing along Green Street for tickets. :whistling: Where is my old mucker imola i wonder? Need to sort out a venue....

Yes i do think that..

Oooooohhhh it's on, the big old Spuds are gonna try & beat our relegation threatened little <deleted> with your Strikeforce that is worth more than our entire Squad combined, oooooohhhhh we're really scared..:D

I wonder what the 3 Points at UP will actually look like at the end of the Season, where your final poiints tally & CL Quallification is concerned ?? :jap:

got nothin to with particular that , its more to to with tha fact that woodgate and benzema have,,,,,,,,,,, underperformed shall we say :D :D

Forlan too, & Suarez has for some reason is wearing a Red Shirt all the time..:D

not to mention ,,,,,,,,,, sir dave of hollywood, :o fack me imagine all those replica kit sales, fackin billions mate ,billions

Yes i do think that..

not to mention ,,,,,,,,,, sir dave of hollywood, :o fack me imagine all those replica kit sales, fackin billions mate ,billions

Yep, nothing to do with the Olympic Stadium or anything that wasn't, that Karen Brady Bird was WAY off the mark there..

But anyway, it's really serious now, the most attacking Team in teh CL are preparing to take to the Pitch, they're gonna smash AC Milan, just watch..

Great achievement for us. Very good team performance and the stand outs for me were Gallas, Dawson and Sandro. I think the Frenchman has brought with him more than just a strong physical presence but a winning mentality that we've lacked in the past. Hopefully he'll sign a new one year contract whilst we let Kaboul keep improving. Daws seems to have shrugged off the lapse in form and i see no reason why Sandro won't be a first team regular from now on. this guys going to be a powerhouse for us next season and only 21 years old.

For once this season a fine performance achieved without any significant performances from VDV, Bale or Modric. If anything i thought Modric was actually quite poor last night.

Now we really need to focus on the West Ham derby.

o.k. so honest answer now spuds.

really think you have what it takes to get into the semi - finals of the CL ?

Do you think the gooners have what it takes to get into the semi-finals of the CL ? :o:D

In fact to fully expose his bitterness Alf we should ask him if he believes we're in the QF's on merit. ;)

As we all know it was only the mad prof's tactical awareness that kept 'em from beating Barca. I can see him in his ivory tower explaining "but we beat 'zem 2-1 in ze firzt leg....??"

Dadadada so its a free draw for the next round eh? Barcelona at the Lane? Maybe in the semis....:D

xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro, villa and alves might argue that one m.

I'm only bringing up what this lot on here said earlier in the Tournament, no sh*t...:D

Precious they are, precious..:D

There you go again Walter. :rolleyes:

So, when exactly did i say we were the best attacking team in the tournament? Rambling on again. Getting it wrong. ;) So, are you going to submit a dossier to back up your statement?

Come on then, quote me. :D

xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro, villa and alves might argue that one m.

I'm only bringing up what this lot on here said earlier in the Tournament, no sh*t...:D

Precious they are, precious..:D

There you go again Walter. :rolleyes:

So, when exactly did i say we were the best attacking team in the tournament? Rambling on again. Getting it wrong. ;) So, are you going to submit a dossier to back up your statement?

Come on then, quote me. :D

Smokie, not you..:)

Tedious game for the neutral, and none of the all out attack and excitement that was being billed by managers and pundits alike. Still, i'm sure you guys couldn't give a shit... and nor would i. To get an away win as you did more than merits progressing in the competition.

By the way, what is it with refs and Crouch? The man can't as much as sneeze without a foul being awarded. Central defenders were being protected as ridiculously as goalkeepers so often are.

Speaking of keepers, in Gomes you truly have the weakest link to go along with your other player, the missing link. He'll end up costing you dear, not that he hasn't potentially already of course.

I think they have provided they draw Schalke..

The draw throughotu has been extremely kind to them in the Qualifier, Group & then drawing Milan, so why would it not continue ??

Well done for getting through, big achievement this..

Bring on Barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

See it's the one's like this that confuse me..

No hint of a ;) or a :D after what he says, which leads me to believe that in his tiny little Brain, he actually thinks they could beat Barca & that what he said, was completetly something he'd want as he believes they'd progress even more after beating them..

Quite stunning really, but not surprising..

The draw throughotu has been extremely kind to them in the Qualifier, Group & then drawing Milan, so why would it not continue ??

Here we go again. The draw has been kind has it!!!!!:lol:

We get drwn with the european champions and then by virtue of winning our group we get the runaway serie A leaders.

Oh and i forgot, we had to face a team in the qualifier that plays on astro turf which is a crazy leveller if ever there was won.

Come on mate really. :(

We get drwn with the european champions and then by virtue of winning our group we get the runaway serie A leaders.

Oh and i forgot, we had to face a team in the qualifier that plays on astro turf which is a crazy leveller if ever there was won.

Stop biting. wink.gif

Now we really need to focus on the West Ham derby.

Nice to see you give advancing to the Quarter's of the CL about 6 hours of time but want to give the focus of playing us 10 days, priorities & all that aye..:D

we are a club on the up, looking forward and trying to focus on every new hurdle. Our priority has always been and still is top four and i don't believe we would beat Barca in the final. :)

Stop biting. wink.gif

Yeah, the draw has been very kind Carmine..

You got one of the Teams that we worked out we all believed you would progress against in teh Qualifiers = Good draw

You drew an Inter Milan Team that were great last Year, horrific in the first part of this Year, managed by the fat Spanish Waiter who was promptly Sacked after about 4 Months because of how backward he took them, you also drew Werder Bremen who were great last Year but are hovering around the Relegation Zone of the Bundesliga at the moment & have been all Season, & a Ditch Club who are not Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord = Fabulous Group draw.

Then you drew Milan who are runaway Leaders of quite simply the worst standard Italian League for Gid knows how long, an AC Milan Team with Seedorf ( 35 next Month ), Nesta ( 35 next week ), Robinho who couldn't cut it in the Prem & Kevin Prince Boateng, a Kid who couldn't cut it at your place, running their fcukign Midfield = Great draw..

So yeah, the draw has been kind..:)

If anyone can point out any of the above which isn't the truth, i'd be happy to say i was wrong..;)

Edited by MSingh