Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Mr Singh is the 2nd highest poster on the Spuds thread. Maybe a secret admirer deep down. :)

Maybe Toadmeister, maybe..

But maybe there will be a day when good old Arry does a straight deal & the chances of that are less than me being a secret admirer, for a whole bunch of reasons.. :D

chimbondas off again, this time to blackburn, his agent willy mckay, ( described as one of the most

corrupt out there) and who also bought a racehorse for redknapp, named double fantasy, set this deal up with blackburn, thats the same agent that along with redknapp was hauled outa bed in dawn raids,

probing corrupt deals at pompey, coincidentally :) .

chimbondas off again, this time to blackburn, his agent willy mckay, ( described as one of the most

corrupt out there) and who also bought a racehorse for redknapp, named double fantasy, set this deal up with blackburn, thats the same agent that along with redknapp was hauled outa bed in dawn raids,

probing corrupt deals at pompey, coincidentally :) .

Bent deal or otherwise excellent to be seeing the back of Chibonda even if we do lose a couple of bob. Bottom line is there was never a footballing reason to bring him back.

Now if we can just find a slow learner to give us the 6mil we paid for Bale then swiftly reinvest in a midfielder we just may make top 6 (I'll leave the top 4 debate to others).

probing corrupt deals at pompey, coincidentally :D .

I think we would be at it if we were football agents and i'm sure all you whams must have had a little fiddle going at some stage in your life especially coming from the east end :) even your beloved club has been done for illegal dealings.

I think we would be at it if we were football agents and i'm sure all you whams must have had a little fiddle going at some stage in your life especially coming from the east end :) even your beloved club has been done for illegal dealings.

He's insinutaing you're Glasweigen imola, blasphemy, blasphemy.... :D

He's insinutaing you're Glasweigen imola, blasphemy, blasphemy.... :D

blasphemy? its worse than that mate, although im from the east end, call me what you like, but please dont call me glaswegian :D anyway, iwas more refering to the report i read says, arry along with willy got hauled outa bed in a dawn raid???? i thought, blimey, wonder what they were up to in bed together :D

Wow KP Boatang sold on and O'Hara out on loan (day after he signs a new contract?). Redknapp is having a decent clear out and although he is quoted as saying there are no more signings scheduled I reckon there's a midfielder lined up and hopefully it's a good one. This is the first season in a very long time that Spurs have been smart in the transfer market but believe it will be a mistake to let Pavlyuchenko go with the window about to close.

Wow KP Boatang sold on and O'Hara out on loan (day after he signs a new contract?). Redknapp is having a decent clear out and although he is quoted as saying there are no more signings scheduled I reckon there's a midfielder lined up and hopefully it's a good one. This is the first season in a very long time that Spurs have been smart in the transfer market but believe it will be a mistake to let Pavlyuchenko go with the window about to close.

Excellent news. Chimbonda gone, The Prince gone and ' Hara (who will always be a sub!) taken the first steps to being gone. Hopefully Jenas will disappear in January and we can get Petrov in before the window closes next week.

Agree regards Pav, he'll come good this season, class player.

COYS

Edited by CockneyGit

Yup just shows how big a squad we have when you can unload 3 players in 2 days and not even flinch. I like the rumour of a certain midfielder of Ghanain origin coming in and JJ heading out in part exchange but time is running out.

Right 3 points today and a clean sheet will set us up nicely for Utd next week. Not too much ask is it?

Yup just shows how big a squad we have when you can unload 3 players in 2 days and not even flinch. I like the rumour of a certain midfielder of Ghanain origin coming in and JJ heading out in part exchange but time is running out.

Right 3 points today and a clean sheet will set us up nicely for Utd next week. Not too much ask is it?

At the moment we only have 3 centre midfield players with first team experience so we need some cover, surely Harry must have something up his sleeve being a sly old fox that he is,i am just wondering if O'hara and Livermore are on the sort of loan deals that we can recall if need be.

Edited by alfieconn

yeah reportedly 4 mil for prince, v good money for a player that hardly played for us.

Ari is a fan of muntari, but dont reckon he will be able to get him

as someone said, we seem to be using the market well at the mo, long may it last.

didnt see the game 2 day. by the sound of it was a bit lucky, but 3 points are 3 points.

yeah reportedly 4 mil for prince, v good money for a player that hardly played for us.

as someone said, we seem to be using the market well at the mo, long may it last.

didnt see the game 2 day. by the sound of it was a bit lucky, but 3 points are 3 points.

What was you doing, Streaming Exexter V MK Dons ?? :)

You Lads & Lasses should enjoy this ( depending there is any sense of humour is today but i won't hold my breath )..

Edited by MSingh

You Lads & Lasses should enjoy this ( depending there is any sense of humour is today but i won't hold my breath )..

luved it singhy

cringed a little at the pederson bit, in the light of modric busting his leg yesterday. but hey!! thats life

step up a star, our young brazilian boy!!! gio. Come on you spurs.

luved it singhy

cringed a little at the pederson bit, in the light of modric busting his leg yesterday. but hey!! thats life

I think your find that he is Mexican old chap.

I personally don't think Harry wil play him, probaly be Keane in Modric's position with the giraffe up front with Defoe.

Edited by alfieconn

luved it singhy

I personally don't think Harry wil play him, probaly be Keane in Modric's position with the giraffe up front with Defoe.

Yeah he's definately Mexican, i watched him play against the Yanks earlier this Month...

I thought he was out on Loan though in the Championship ??

Edited by MSingh

luved it singhy

Yeah he's definately Mexican, i watched him play against the Yanks earlier this Month...

He was on loan at Ipswich last season and there was talk of him going back this season but nothing materialised, he did in fact play in mid week at Doncaster, apparently he's regulary late for training and likes going out on the piss so thats why he hasn't been given more of a chance.

luved it singhy

He was on loan at Ipswich last season and there was talk of him going back this season but nothing materialised, he did in fact play in mid week at Doncaster, apparently he's regulary late for training and likes going out on the piss so thats why he hasn't been given more of a chance.

yeah you are right hes mexican born , but hes half brazilian, father was a brazilian footnballer called Zizinho. watch him play, hes brazilian!!

alfie conn, can see where you are coming from, but keane cant beat a winger. will give us nothing extra out wide. out wide will be a lost soul. but hey what do I know.

I'm not saying thats what i would do but i think it's what Harry will do, he won't drop Keane and seems intent on playing Crouch and Defoe together so this way he can play the 3 of them, plus keane has sometimes filled in in that position before.

Nico Kranjcar for £2 million. How many of you saw that one coming

Its been talked about in the papers for a while. Aris signed him once and gone on record to say he would like to sign him again. So no big suprise.

But what there is, is absolute fuc_kING DELIGHT the boys quality, THE outstanding footballer of his croat generation.

Got that from the mouth of an ex under21 international team mate of his. Since he told me kept an eye, and sorry modric old fellar ,but hes right and at 2.5 a snip

would like see him replacing huddlestone and gio go on the left

but probably alfie conns right, snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

average out, quality in

great end to a transfer window

come on you spurs!!!!!!!!!

Nico Kranjcar for £2 million. How many of you saw that one coming

Its been talked about in the papers for a while. Aris signed him once and gone on record to say he would like to sign him again. So no big suprise.

But what there is, is absolute fuc_kING DELIGHT the boys quality, THE outstanding footballer of his croat generation.

Got that from the mouth of an ex under21 international team mate of his. Since he told me kept an eye, and sorry modric old fellar ,but hes right and at 2.5 a snip

would like see him replacing huddlestone and gio go on the left

but probably alfie conns right, snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

average out, quality in

great end to a transfer window

come on you spurs!!!!!!!!!

It's never a surprise to see good old Arry signing a Player that he has done previously, it's because he has done " Business " with their specific Agent previously &, errrr, how can i put it, " enjoys " doing Business with them, but why that is is of course completely unknown..... :)

For T*ttenham's sakes, you wanna hope Levy & Co have VERY deep pockets when you have this Man & his Cronies at your Club, & you can quote me on that...

Edit : Even SS are aware of this with their headline..LOL

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_5529458,00.html

Edited by MSingh

It's never a surprise to see good old Arry signing a Player that he has done previously, it's because he has done " Business " with their specific Agent previously &, errrr, how can i put it, " enjoys " doing Business with them, but why that is is of course completely unknown..... :D

I would be a little suspicious myself if the players he was signing weren't quality international players, i mean it's not like he's paying over the top for crap players, Kranjar at 2.5m the only people choring anything there are Tottenham football club.

For T*ttenham's sakes, you wanna hope Levy & Co have VERY deep pockets when you have this Man & his Cronies at your Club, & you can quote me on that...

As far as i'm aware Levy deals with all the financial side of deals and have you ever tried to take a pound note from under the nose of a jew, the only way i see that harry could make any money from a deal when Levy is involved is a little backhander from the agent for putting the deal his way, hardly affecting tottenham's financies.

Do you not think levy would be aware of harrys past reputation in transfer deals and thus be keeping a beady eye :)

Edited by alfieconn

It's never a surprise to see good old Arry signing a Player that he has done previously, it's because he has done " Business " with their specific Agent previously &, errrr, how can i put it, " enjoys " doing Business with them, but why that is is of course completely unknown..... :D

I would be a little suspicious myself if the players he was signing weren't quality international players, i mean it's not like he's paying over the top for crap players, Kranjar at 2.5m the only people choring anything there are Tottenham football club.

As far as i'm aware Levy deals with all the financial side of deals and have you ever tried to take a pound note from under the nose of a jew, the only way i see that harry could make any money from a deal when Levy is involved is a little backhander from the agent for putting the deal his way, hardly affecting tottenham's financies.

Do you not think levy would be aware of harrys past reputation in transfer deals and thus be keeping a beady eye :)

Yep good point Alfredo & i honestly hope he is, for your sakes..

Just look at Bournemouth, Pompey before the Takeover & the previous Regime at West Ham for proof of what i COULD lead to & you're right, it may not affect T*ttenham's Finances like it did those specific Clubs but............

Whilst I must say I have been impressed by the way Spurs have started the season, it must be remembered that they also won the corresponding matches against the same teams last season (substituting Middlesbro for Birmingham) Liverpool 2-1, Hull 2-1, West Ham 2-0, Middlesbro 4-0.

In fact Spurs are not scheduled to play in a match where they lost the corresponding fixture until October 3rd, Bolton away.

Just look at Bournemouth, Pompey before the Takeover & the previous Regime at West Ham for proof of what i COULD lead to & you're right, it may not affect T*ttenham's Finances like it did those specific Clubs but............

Don't forget he was also at Southampton for a short spell. Seems each club he goes to ends up in financial difficulties.

Whilst I must say I have been impressed by the way Spurs have started the season, it must be remembered that they also won the corresponding matches against the same teams last season (substituting Middlesbro for Birmingham) Liverpool 2-1, Hull 2-1, West Ham 2-0, Middlesbro 4-0.

In fact Spurs are not scheduled to play in a match where they lost the corresponding fixture until October 3rd, Bolton away.

Not sure what you are getting at there Dellyboy :) , are you implying that because we didn't lose any of these games in the corresponding fixtures last year that they are therefore easy fixtures ?

:D This is usually a west spammer kind of statement :D

Interesting way of looking at things. But a touch negative. a bit like 'is the glass half full or half empty'?

weve had the best start for ? years. in the past stuttering starts have ultimately cost 3/4 man there jobs. And held the clubs 'lofty ambitions' back

even our sternest critics, are bowing to the FACT, that ari boy has put together a good team/ squad.

I am, in no way, trying to belittle Spurs achievements, nor am I trying to suggest that the matches were easy ones (how could I suggest that any match against Liverpool is easy). I am merely pointing out facts.

As I stated previously, I have been impressed by the start to the season and the team are looking good.