Bangkok Computers On Sukhumvit Soi 27

Khleerm

Hello all,

While I was researching computer prices here, I came upon the web site of this shop Bangkok Computers, which is actually fairly near to my house.

But they don't answer their telephone. Instead, I get a recording that says the number is not YET in service. And so far the email I sent was not returned either. Last week, I drove down the soi on the back of a motocy- maybe he was driving too fast- but I couldn't find the shop.

Does anyone know what the status of this shop is?

Thank you :o

Forget Pantip - I am recommending Fortune to everyone now - Much better service, friendlier staff, and no "Sexy movie sir?"

A much better experience and cheaper as well. Because all the tourists go to pantip.

There is nothing I cant find in Fortune that requires a trip to Pantip (Thank God).

Love The Place.

There is nothing I cant find in Fortune that requires a trip to Pantip (Thank God).

ACK !!!

exept you search for Sexy DVD .. LOL

Pro Fortune is as well ...

that parking is MUCH cheaper.

Subway station just 30 meters from there (Rama 9)

and the staff in the most shops are do the work and not just sit there and wait for the stupid farang hopefoully pass fast ;-))

Agreed

I have been totally converted to Fortune Town now.

I even bought my new mobile on the 2nd floor so

little need for MBK or Pantip for tech items.

They had the accessories I needed for the cell phone too;

extra charger cable and audio cable.

And right on the subway so no more traffic to deal with.

I used BC a couple of years ago, I was not impressed......

Like others have said, go to Fortoooon IT. :D

Hello all,

Based on the opinions expressed here I think I will cross them off my list.

Thank you all for your contributions. :o

Bangkok Computer is located at a small office on the side of a entrance of one of the condo's. Just behind the security guard, the security guard on duty had no information or know-how about the shop. Way to small, also they are closed for some time, only can see some posters on the wall.

Also prefer Fortune Tower on Ratchada, parking is so cheap that it is free, and after Panthip is looks like a sea of silence.

And more important no "sexy movie", by the way good to hear that I'm not the only one who feels that irritating. It is so irritating that I’m willing to pay more for the stuff I need. But for most stuff Fortune is same price, even some items shops at Fortune are cheaper.

Example I bought a Seagate ST3320620AS 320GB SATA-II hard drive at several shops at Panthip 4590 with the cheapest was 4520 Baht. I had to buy also a 17” monitor, so was planning to go to Fortune anyway, parking easy and they bring it to the car.

I bought the same hard drive at Fortune Tower for 4400 Baht, without discussing that much about the price, starting price was already the same price as the cheapest I get from Panthip, and bought it by another shop then the 17” monitor (so no combination price).

Also, at Fortune it is so much easier to look and hold stuff you want to buy in the hand before buying.