Delivery to p.o. Box to usa 8 kg parcel possible or not?

Sandman77

Just sold something on eBay to a buyer in the us the parcel have 8 kg but the buyer have only a p.o. Box in the us, is this risky to send, maybe parcel come back to me?

What happen with a parcel that is undeliverable overseas, will in be destroyed or I have to pay transport fees again on the backway?

A.P.O is overseas forces destination.

You can send but you cannot use EMS or other signed for service. For that reason you are at risk of them claiming "not received".

Standard PO Box address in some more remote areas is usually within local post office and can still be signed for.

Edited by CharlieH

Get the physical address of the U.S.post office. Send it to that address with the P.O. Box# or general delivery.

It will be in the Postmaster's sights. If you think the receiver would not be honest with you, can't you do business elsewhere?

PS: They can't have a P.O. Box without having their own physical address. That is where to send it. If you get a story about that, take the show on the road. Red Flag.

Edited by nithisa78

8KG? that's going to be one expensive shipping charge. I bet more that what ever you sold it for. You might consider sending it Fedex or UPS if the buyer agrees. Still expensive but you know it will get there.

you can 100% safely send REGISTERED to po box. which means the receipient will have to sign to get the parcel.

however, you cannot send with courier service to po box (eg. DHL) - courier is not the same as registered mail.

lemme repeat that:

you can 100% safely send REGISTERED to po box. which means the receipient will have to sign to get the parcel.

however, you cannot send with courier service to po box (eg. DHL) - courier is not the same as registered mail.

8KG? that's going to be one expensive shipping charge. I bet more that what ever you sold it for. You might consider sending it Fedex or UPS if the buyer agrees. Still expensive but you know it will get there.

1. betting about someone else's parcel's value... wow!

2. Fedex or UPS do NOT deliver to po boxes...

Get the physical address of the U.S.post office. Send it to that address with the P.O. Box# or general delivery.

It will be in the Postmaster's sights. If you think the receiver would not be honest with you, can't you do business elsewhere?

PS: They can't have a P.O. Box without having their own physical address. That is where to send it. If you get a story about that, take the show on the road. Red Flag.

getting the physical address of the post office in order to send to po box with a courier is bs ("starts with bull and ends with it").

or you send with registered (eg. EMS) airmail to a po box. the buyer will have to sign in order to get the parcel from his post office / po box office.

OR

you send with private courier (eg. DHL) to private address. the courier will only deliver at the addressee's address after he gets signature from addressee.

period.

if the buyer insists NOT having it sent to his private home, which is his right, then [still] you are fully protected by paypal if you use Thai EMS mail to his po box, as long as that address is the buyer's official delivery address at paypal/ebay.

fyi: i send 3 tons (3000kg) in total of small parcels each year. not from Thailand. but still, i'm a bit of an expert. thumbsup.gif

Thx for info!allready ask for physical adress , but I can only to deliver to the paypal adress the buyer Is one of that kind that send payment quickly , and then never response to questions!

To time it happen I send something to uk , that the postman in London was unable to find buyers adress , he was angry and says my adress physical exists the parcel disapear in some post office I send the zip code what I see in tracking , and then he have to pick up there in person!

Or that superb ebayers that forget to update there paypal adress , after moving and then diffrent from eBay

Not tell something before and parcel comes back to me

Also EUROPE USA , parcel need only 5 days , and then mostly hangs another 5 days or week at boarder for checkup in total 2 weeks !

Thailand Is a hollyland comparing waiting time to other country's from austria to here is only one week with national post!

I forward all my letters from home to here and tons of advertising for only 17€ a month and it always areive, that's a real nice service only

When you have a ems letter , one time send embassy paper , someone in smile land open and talk a eye on it!