7 day overstay questions

My one year extension of stay expires January 14/2016. My 90 day report was due January 17/2015 and was done on January 23/2015 using the 7 day overstay exemption rule. My next 90 day report is due April 22/2015. I am leaving Thailand on April 28/2015 the day my next 90 day report is due using the 7 day overstay exemption rule. Would I incur any problems with Immigration by not making this final 90 day report before leaving Thailand on April 28/2015 or should I do another 90day report before I leave. My understanding by reading the 7 day overstay exemption rule this should not be required. I assume my 90 day reporting would be reset back to 1 when I return in September 2015 ? I have acquired a re entry permit. Any help, advice or comments on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The 15 day before and 7 day after your report date is not and extension, it is a grace period for reporting. If your next date is 22 April and you leave on the 28th without reporting you could/might be fined when you come back in Sept and do your next 90 day report. Why not do a mail in report to cover yourself it's easy!

It's not an overstay per se, you are merely allowed to 90 day report between 15 days early to 7 days late.

In your case you should make the 90 day report as you would have been in Thailand for 96 days, but you could do it up to 15 days beforehand if that helps.

Edited by digitalchromakey