Lawyers: Evidence shows Saudi Arabia aided 9/11 hijackers

webfact

Lawyers: Evidence shows Saudi Arabia aided 9/11 hijackers

NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for victims of the Sept. 11 attacks say in a lawsuit that they have amassed new evidence that agents of Saudi Arabia "knowingly and directly" helped the hijackers. They say they have obtained sworn testimony from the so-called 20th hijacker to support their claims.

But the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington said in a statement Wednesday that Zacarias Moussaoui's claims come from a "deranged criminal" and there is no evidence to support them.

Lawyers wrote in papers filed Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan that their claims are supported by an "expansive volume" of previously unavailable U.S. and foreign intelligence reports, congressional testimony, government reports and other information.

Saudi Arabia says results of the most investigated crime in history show no involvement by the Saudi government or officials.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-02-05

Since 19 of the 21 hijackers that performed the 9/11 attacks were

Saudis, I have always said that America should have attacked

Saudi Arabia for retaliation. Why they attacked Iraq, which had

NOTHING to do with the attack, instead of Saudi Arabia will

remain one of the great mysteries of mankind....

Not really such a great mystery...

Leveling any building in Riyadh higher than 3 storeys walk-up would be an adequate response...

The World would understand and approve...

It would cost USA a fraction of what Iraq op did...

It would do marvels to the World Terror Financing...

But Bush dynasty wouldn't approve...

• Like 2

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bush+holding+hands+with+sheik&oq=bush&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j0l4.3959j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Everybody should google Bush holding hands with sheik. Bush was in bed with the Saudies...so to speak.

I was forbidden to post those images on the TV community. Those pictures tell a story

him not Sheik, him late King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia... so to speak whistling.gif

• Like 1

This is news?????

It was known from the get go that 14 or 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia!!!!!

So in their infinite wisdom The Cheney administration attacked Afghanistan and Iraq for revenge.

Investigate that!

• Like 2

This is news?????

It was known from the get go that 14 or 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia!!!!!

So in their infinite wisdom The Cheney administration attacked Afghanistan and Iraq for revenge.

Investigate that!

Let me preface this by saying I never agreed with Bush's venture into Iraq.

Even if they are Saudi, what if they were all Alquieda under direction of OBL. Do we attack their home country or go after AQ cells like we did, negating Iraq.

This is news?????

Investigate that!

Even if they are Saudi, what if they were all Alquieda under direction of OBL. Do we attack their home country or go after AQ cells like we did, negating Iraq.

Tell me please, what did Iraq have to do with 9/11???

If it is "cells" you are after, there are many cells in the USA.

Wouldn't you think those are more of a threat to the US than cells in Iraq?

The Bush dynasty and the Saudi oil interests have been in bed together for decades...they are well protected.

If FDR was as slick as Bush, he would have attacked Mexico after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour...it;s a lot closer to home and has a lot more real estate!

This is news?????

Investigate that!

Tell me please, what did Iraq have to do with 9/11???

If it is "cells" you are after, there are many cells in the USA.

Wouldn't you think those are more of a threat to the US than cells in Iraq?

The Bush dynasty and the Saudi oil interests have been in bed together for decades...they are well protected.

If FDR was as slick as Bush, he would have attacked Mexico after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour...it;s a lot closer to home and has a lot more real estate!

Lol, can you not read and comprehend? Perhaps lack of comprehension is why some buy into conspiracy quackery.

I said I did not agree with Bush's decision in Iraq and I think his decision in Iraq related to factors other than 911. I have always been outspoken with regard to Bush's decisions in Iraq, but I believe he was manipulated by Cheney et al. and sincerely regretted his decision later.

… agents of Saudi Arabia ...

Yep. George Bush and Dick Cheney and … well, most of the upper echelon of the CIA, too.

Most? By the time HW cashed his cheques along with Donald, Bremer, Rice et al all of the senior echelon of the US Gov. would have been in the pocket of the royals! (you'l notice I very very carefully avoided LM violations of foreign heads of state!!) laugh.pngfacepalm.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Lets hope we get a "death bed" confession from HW......soon.......the sooner the better!

• Like 1