Authorities asked to investigate “Sexual Activity” at remote Pattaya Beach

Lite Beer

ease up grandma, let the kids have some fun. That might be one of the few things I miss about Canada. If you want to go have some outdoor fun there is no shortage of private places to go. Living in Thailand there are very few secluded areas to go.

However, the problem is, in Canada, you will freeze your butt (s) off, no matter where you turn for privacy in the outdoors. Not to mention mosquitos and the odd bear or cougar sniffing around this unaccustomed odour.....

that just makes it more exciting. Adds a whole new dimension to safe sex. heheh

Now they'll have to crack down on dirty old men in the bushes too.

Tomorrows headlines...

"Binocular Sales Rocket" tongue.png

Actually looks like a classic voyeur shot. Probably lifted from somewhere like voyeurweb. Either way, on valentines night every short time 'resort' in the country will be occupied by young teens busy making the 'beast with two backs', so I don't know why they are getting their knickers in a twist.

Now they'll have to crack down on dirty old men in the bushes too.

Tomorrows headlines...

"Binocular Sales Rocket" tongue.png

Actually looks like a classic voyeur shot. Probably lifted from somewhere like voyeurweb. Either way, on valentines night every short time 'resort' in the country will be occupied by young teens busy making the 'beast with two backs', so I don't know why they are getting their knickers in a twist.

I have done lots of things in my life but "voyeurweb", are you for real?