PM the brunt of some mild mockery at varsity meet

Lite Beer

I'm sure the trucks are rolling and the attitude factory is going to be working overtime. I bet prayuth is already throwing one of his world famous tantrums and breaking all his toys by now.

Sorry to say....You, we, us all while in Thailand have become his toys to use and abuse as he sees fit or unfit as a better word.

It's amazing how these battle-hardened decorated soldiers seem to have such fragile sensitive thin epidermis.

I hope they don't peruse TVF, 'cos some of the comments will cause apoplexy.

Battle hardened, through a life sat on the sumptuous kid leather seats of imported luxury vehicles. Reminiscing their latest battle achievements which was rolling over like an on-heat poodle for the Japs 70 odd years ago.

Indeed the difference between the civilized world's military and here, is that the former is a meritocratic organization largely concerned with the defense of the nation, while here is more closely related to a mafia-like criminal organization which primarily focuses on personal enrichment, accumulation of power and hounding perceived enemies and dissenters.

You need to do some research on the Thai military's role on the world stage sometime. The Navy in particular....

Edited by poweratradio

This looks more like blatant dissent, not mild mockery. Good to see even the sons & daughters of the yellows don't support them.

Translation: May we have democracy, when will it be returned.

B9Pd4jWIYAElXvz.jpg

That was a clever strategy. Holy plain spoken dissent Batman! What's next, a banning of sports events to prevent such blatant unhappiness?blink.png

It would have been more thoughtful if waitforusalso had provided some information where (s)he found the pictures. I haven't been able to find them elsewhere as yet (which also doesn't mean too much I must admit).

See here:

Students Defy Martial Law With Political Football Parade

BANGKOK — Thammasat University students in Bangkok used an annual pre-football match parade to ridicule and criticize Thailand's military junta despite security officers' attempts to block the event.

Per tradition, Thammasat University students kick off their annual football match against Chulalongkorn University with a parade featuring commentary on contemporary politics.

Military officers initially "requested" the school cancel this year's parade in compliance with the junta’s ban on all political activities. However, students and school administrators said the parade and card stunts would go ahead as planned.

Ctd here http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1423375525

There was also a clip of protest banners being pulled away from students:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kn2q4iSJxg#t=121

• Like 1