Please, recommend some nice fish restaurants in Pattaya

Costas2008

Do you mean seafood restaurants or specifically fish?

Anyway, the seafood restaurants at the very end of Jomtien beach road are good and popular with Bangkok Thais.

Generally you'll want to avoid places in Central touristic Pattaya.

Although, I agree with your comment on avoiding seafood in Pattaya.

I will disagree with the Jomtien comment.

Naklua beats Jomtien hands down for seafood restaurants at the moment.

It is interesting to read that - could you supply a few names of places that are worth trying.

• Like 1

Not being a conisewer of fish after an \attack that put me in hospital ,I always but always eat that slice of lemon that accompanies it,fact is I ask for a couple more

Huh? Seems like the attack affected more than your stomach - conisewer or no conisewer!tongue.png

Back on topic; IMO there are no great seafood restaurants in Pattaya and Jomtien - period. And certainly no value for money places. Sure, you can get a decent fish or seafood meal in some places but that doesn't make it a good seafood restaurant in my book.

I suggest you try the seafood buffet in Hilton hotel that they offer every Friday. It's around 1000 Baht per person but the quality is excellent and I can assure you there are very few redshirts therewink.png.

I also recommend a drink at the Horizon rooftop bar once you've gorged yourself for an unrivalled view of Pattaya. After a night like that your wife might even let you have a few hours alone!

• Like 1

It is interesting to read that - could you supply a few names of places that are worth trying.

Raan Saphan Yao is a personal favourite at the moment.

Gang Lae is also very good.

Not really seafood but Naklua Kitchen is fine.

Tangkay is okay.

Some of the best seafood meals we have had there, is when we buy at Naklua Market and get one the nearby stalls to cook it for you.

Just avoid Moom Aroi nowadays, way overpriced and standards have dramatically dropped these last couple of years.

• Like 1

Raan Saphan Yao is a personal favourite at the moment.

Gang Lae is also very good.

Not really seafood but Naklua Kitchen is fine.

Tangkay is okay.

Some of the best seafood meals we have had there, is when we buy at Naklua Market and get one the nearby stalls to cook it for you.

Just avoid Moom Aroi nowadays, way overpriced and standards have dramatically dropped these last couple of years.

Great.

Locations please?

We've eaten at the one right next to Centara in Naklua. It's overpriced, and not the absolutely best seafood you'll ever eat, but it's right on the beach and at night, the setting is really nice. We enjoyed our meal there.

Rim Talay ?

I remember when that place was just a beach shack, but the food was great.

Then it was demolished to make way for Rim Talay, a few years back.

Went once and it was terrible.

Apart from the long standing 'Somtam Pa Praphai' , there is no restaurant I could recommend in Wong Amart.