Renewing Auto, Mc And Driving License

:o

I read a lot of forums and other web pages about renewing auto and MC registration and driver's licenses. All of them are close but no one seems to be able to list exactly what is actually required.

Can someone on this forum actually do this? I'll wait and see I guess.

:D:D

I live in Pattaya

I have a one year old 4 door pick-up truck with a Bangkok registration and plate.

I have a one year old Honda 125 cc bike with a Pattaya plate

I have both a motorcycle and car driver license issued almost one year ago in Pattaya.

I need to know,,,,,,,,,exactly,,,,,,,, what I need to renew the registration for the truck? I have been told I do not need to go to BKK for this.

I need to know,,,,,,,,,,exactly,,,,,,,what I need to renew the plate on the MC?

I need to know,,,,,,,,,exactly,,,,,,,,,,what I need to renew the two driver licenses to 5 year licenses? I have changed living addresses here in Pattaya since all were originally issued.

Is there anyone out there that actually has done this and knows the answer?

I can say once I do this i will document it,,,,,,,,,,thanks in advance for the answers.

:D:D:D

Gice the books for both vehicles to your ins. agent. They can renew both for about200bht more than doing it yourself. The driver lics. go to motor veh. with a new letter conf. add. from embassy or immig. 2 photos and copies of passport and visa