Threesome gay wedding becomes talk of the town

Thaivisa News

Bangkok:- The Thai society’s acceptance of gay marriage has apparently developed by another step after three young men have posted their threesome pre-wedding and wedding photos.

The photos of the men, identified only as Joke, Bell, and Art, went viral on Facebook and Twitter after they were posted.

Most online users who saw the pictures congratulated them and further shared the photos.

Even Matichon Online and Khao Sod Online reported about the threesome marriage and shared the photos. The wedding section of Kapook.com, a portal site, also shared the story and photos.

Surprisingly, Dek D.com, whose title means good children and which normally provides advises on education, also shared the story and photos under the headline of “Amazing, pure love of three gay men who are married together”.

In one of their pre-wedding photos, the three announced that their traditional wedding would be held at midnight on Valentine’s Day but they did not say where the wedding would be held. They also posted a photo from their traditional wedding with two of them kissing the one in the middle.

One of the pre-wedding photos had a caption, saying “Pure love cannot be seen by eyes. If you want to feel it, you must use your heart”. Another photo shows the three holding their hands with a caption saying: “Three of us will hold hands and walk all together.

A Facebook user, who uses his Page name as “Collection of Handsome, Cute Gay Men”, also shared the story and photos and many Facebook users liked the post and commented on it.

A Facebook user, who called himself as Dbew Arnon Taweesook, posted “Please love one another for a long time. I’ll lend you, guys, my moral support.”

Another user, Red Apple 3, said “I’ve read about this only in novels. Never imagine that it really happened.”

I personally have nothing against people living the way they choose but been always been wondering how such arrangements work in real life. Anyone having such experience? I would be interested to hear.

On the other hand, French have always had their mistresses and 'marriage of convinience' like the Mr. Hollande with the latest actress using public money on her expenses...(sigh)...I suppose when someone is wealthy enough and the couple grows tired of being together some form of "arrangements" come into equation.

In this case I just wonder what kind of questions they have to tackle with? Like jealousy and so on. Or was this just a publicity stunt since no place was announced?

I personally have nothing against people living the way they choose but been always been wondering how such arrangements work in real life. Anyone having such experience? I would be interested to hear.

On the other hand, French have always had their mistresses and 'marriage of convinience' like the Mr. Hollande with the latest actress using public money on her expenses...(sigh)...I suppose when someone is wealthy enough and the couple grows tired of being together some form of "arrangements" come into equation.

In this case I just wonder what kind of questions they have to tackle with? Like jealousy and so on. Or was this just a publicity stunt since no place was announced?

A while ago a Thai man married 2 twin sisters and they all declared that they were blissfully happy. They even got a television programme made about the arrangement. I wonder how this threesome is getting on these days..

post-59640-0-15157700-1424183152_thumb.j