Teaching Thai to children, materials? (English children)

LionMG

Hello!

Does anyone know of a shop that sells teaching materials for teaching Thai to young children (native English speakers)? Posters, books, flash cards, etc. Somewhere in Chiang Mai, or can be ordered online. Something like this: http://dinolingo.com/languages/thai-for-kids-learning-products.html#link-vocab

I'm asking for a Thai friend who will be tutoring young children.

Any recommendations would be great, thanks!

From Wikivoyage Chiang Mai:

DK Book Centre (Duangkamol), 79/1 Kotchasan Rd (Just past the turn to Loi Kroh Rd in a shopping centre on the left), ☎ +66 53-208995. M-F, 10:30-20:00; Sa-Su, 09:00-20:00. Not the best selection of Western language titles, but particularly strong in educational books and learning resources of every description.

You will be dismayed to find that there are 50 titles teaching English to Thais for every one teaching Thai to English. But this is the best there is. Teaching aids on the ground floor, books mostly on the next floor up.

Edited by Seligne2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you (or others) contact me directly, I can provide limited free access for non-commercial use to the early childhood bilingual education curricula that we have developed at the Starfish Country Home School Foundation programs in Maetaeng, the city of Chiangmai, Bangkok, Chiangrai and Samut Sakorn.

Teaching the English Reading Books (English) WM PDF.pdf

Edited by onthedarkside
sales pitch removed