Seo Question. Please Advice!

homegal

guys,

can someone tell me if there is a need to submit a site to search engines regularly to maintain page rank. I always thought resubmitting the same site would be seen spamming and therefore penalized, but all these SEO/Traffic marketing sites offer the service of submitting one's site to thousands of search engines on a regular basis (at a fee of course), So what's the deal? If I am already indexed by Google, Yahoo and MSN, do I need to submit again and again???

Also, can I actually submit a "parked" site to search engines? Will the site be blacklisted if it's a parked site?

And lastly, I've given up on being listed on DMOZ.... :o

Which serarch engine? What's this got to do with Thailand?

a page about Thailand???

a parked site does not bring anything. My page has a good position and I never resubmit it. The robot just visit me from time to time, but it is already a science to get a good position.

So what's the deal? If I am already indexed by Google, Yahoo and MSN, do I need to submit again and again???

Resubmitting your site will not improve your rankings. By far the best way to improve your rank is to offer good quality, regularly updated content and/or services. Most search engines offer some tips on how to optimise your pages, for example see Google's webmaster info.