Ladyboy Robs Indian Tourist.

britmaveric

23_08_7_3.jpg

Three Indian nationals, visiting Pattaya as tourists, were wandering in the general area of Third Road on Tuesday night when they found themselves intrigued by the charms of a lady boy.

One of their number decided it would be interesting to see what all the fuss was about with regard to these men who dress as women and went off to a hotel room for a closer physical inspection of the lady boy’s hidden charms.

As seems to happen so often, the man not only managed to get a load off his mind he also had his wallet lightened to the tune of 300 US dollars and a two-baht gold necklace removed without his consent.

Upset with the turn of events, the Indian man found his friends and they repaired to a local coffee shop where the victim told his story to the owner and asked for help. She called in local journalists and the trio eventually went ot make a report to Pattaya police.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 23rd Aug 2006

Edited by britmaveric

23_08_7_3.jpg

One of their number decided it would be interesting to see what all the fuss was about with regard to these men who dress as women and went off to a hotel room for a closer physical inspection of the lady boy’s hidden charms.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 23rd Aug 2006

Ye like thet dont have Ladtboys in India.

post-32849-1156361537_thumb.jpg

23_08_7_3.jpg

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 23rd Aug 2006

Ye like thet dont have Ladtboys in India.

History records the first instance of ladyboys in india

I hope he gets his money (minus the fee for services rendered) back along with his necklace. I am curious, as to exactly what happened--where they drunk, did he get drugged? Was he planning to spend the night or was it a short time thing?

I hope he gets his money (minus the fee for services rendered) back along with his necklace. I am curious, as to exactly what happened--where they drunk, did he get drugged? Was he planning to spend the night or was it a short time thing?

no they just wanted to measure up the toyboy for a new frock :o