Pattaya lady-boys arrested

Thaivisa News

Pattaya, Chon Buri:- Two lady boys, who are also Cabaret dancers, were arrested Sunday for having allegedly stolen gold necklaces from at least two foreign tourists.

Chayarat Muttiko, 24, from Prae, and Itthipol Srijumpol, 21 from Udon Thani, were arrested under an arrest warrant issued by the Pattaya Court just on Saturday.

Police obtained the arrest warrant against the two after an Indian tourist, Pramod Jaiswal, 56, and a Russian tourist, Egor Tsymbalov, 25, filed complaints with the Pattaya police station late Thursday that two lady boys somehow stole their gold necklace they were wearing.

The two incidents happened just less than half an hour apart in the same area so police believed that the two were preyed on by the same gang.

Pattaya police chief Pol Col Sukthat Pumphanmuang told a press conference at 5 pm that the two tourists were approached by two lady boys while they were on the walking street in South Pattaya.

The two tourists told police that the two lady boys hugged them for a moment and left. They just realized after the two lady boys left that their gold necklace had gone.

Sukthat said police conducted an investigation and found that the one of the two suspects was Chayarat so police showed his picture to the two tourists who confirmed that he was the suspect.

After obtaining the arrest warrant, police staked out outside an entertainment place on Phra Tamnak Road where lady boys often hang out, and they were arrested upon arrival.

The two suspects denied the charge but police believed they had used the same tactic to steal a gold necklace from a foreign tourist early this month and fled to Udon Thani before returning to Pattaya again.

• Like 1

Pattaya Police arrest two Ladyboy Cabaret Performers on charges of theft

ladyboy-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Following two cases of theft on Walking Street, South Pattaya on Thursday Night, involving an Indian and Russian, Pattaya Police in conjunction with the Tourist Police, arrested two suspects on Sunday afternoon.

A press conference at Pattaya Police Station confirmed the arrest of Khun Chayarat ages 24 and Khun Ittipon ages 21, who both work at a well-known Cabaret Show Theatre in North Pattaya.

Both are accused of conducting two separate necklace snatches from an Indian and a Russian on Walking Street, within the space of less than 2 minutes, on Thursday Night.

Investigations assisted by the victims, identified the suspected thieves which led to the issuance of an arrest warrant, number 76-77/2558 dated 21st February 2015 and issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172618/pattaya-police-arrest-two-ladyboy-cabaret-performers-on-charges-of-theft/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-23

Two lady boys arrested in Pattaya

Slow news day ... Zzzz

This. Couldn't believe the headline. Next: tomorrow's weather expected to be warm, Chinese tourists misbehaving, 4 Indian tourists in bed with one hooker,,,,

• Like 1

They are hot! Its the tourist's fault anyway. All you judgmental ladyboy haters let me ask you a question. But for a "market" in Pattaya, do you think there wouldnt be so many of the "scum" as you like to call them? Or could it be that because they are all sooooo bad that they are featured on the "news" "everytime" something is stolen. You guys make me sick.

The day's well-worn script.

Indian Guy pointing: “I want to bar-fine this lovely lady”.

Russian Guy looking on: “No I have dibs on her, I saw her first. Besides the other one looks shifty, and has funny knees”.

Other Indian Guy in yellow shirt: “Something wrong here, she has an Adam’s apple and hands like Rambo. Beautiful baritone voice though.”

Copper off camera: That’s because they are ladyboys, you %@!!$. Do you guys learn anything”.

First Indian Guy: I don’t want my wife to find out”.

Copper off camera: “No problem, 1,000 baht should do it.”

• Like 1

Both are accused of conducting two separate necklace snatches from an Indian and a Russian on Walking Street

LB 1 to LB 2: "What you in for?"

LB 2: "Chain snatch...what about you?"

LB 1: "Same same. What you gonna say?"

LB 2: "I innocent, mi mii snatch!"

LB 1: "Ha! Good one. Me, too. Now, let's consider a counter suit for defamation!"

They are hot! Its the tourist's fault anyway. All you judgmental ladyboy haters let me ask you a question. But for a "market" in Pattaya, do you think there wouldnt be so many of the "scum" as you like to call them? Or could it be that because they are all sooooo bad that they are featured on the "news" "everytime" something is stolen. You guys make me sick.

Am I the only person who has no idea what this guy is saying or asking? blink.png

• Like 1

It will remain our little secret, just say no more.

Its not the lady boy aspect that makes them 'scum'- your phrase not mine.

Its the fact they are thieving, dodgy lowlifes who seem to feel its their Buddha given right to a five finger discount and a one finger salute to anyone who objects

wai.gif

And they fight like girls

• Like 1

Its the fact they are thieving, dodgy lowlifes who seem to feel its their Buddha given right to a five finger discount and a one finger salute to anyone who objects

wai.gif

So I guess that the jet ski scam, the pickpocket on baht bus scam, the guys on motorbikes doing ride bys stealing purses and gold, the pingpong ball shows, the taxi and minibus scams, the list goes on and on....arent low lifes also?

But yeah you are right we should pin it only on ladyboys because admittedly by you "they fight like girls"

Please.....

wai.gif

So I guess that the jet ski scam, the pickpocket on baht bus scam, the guys on motorbikes doing ride bys stealing purses and gold, the pingpong ball shows, the taxi and minibus scams, the list goes on and on....arent low lifes also?

But yeah you are right we should pin it only on ladyboys because admittedly by you "they fight like girls"

Please.....

yes but they are strong,i'm told they have muscles in places where other people don't even have places

• Like 1

What is frightening is the amount of them. In Thailand! Could this be due to something genetic?

Not Genetic, just lack of mental health care, mammy wants a girl < gets a boy ,dresses him up as a girl, boy grows up confused, Same thing is happening in same sex marriages too.

What is frightening is the amount of them. In Thailand! Could this be due to something genetic?

Not Genetic, just lack of mental health care, mammy wants a girl < gets a boy ,dresses him up as a girl, boy grows up confused, Same thing is happening in same sex marriages too.

blink.png