Pattaya lady-boys arrested

Thaivisa News

Actually the pickpocket on baht bus scam is usually done by ladyboys as well.

But yes, the other scammers you mentioned, except for the pingpong show?, are criminal lowlife too, and should be kicked out of town and/or imprisoned together with the ladyboys. Not all thieves are ladyboys, but allmost all ladyboys are thieves.

Hey you are wrong as usual. The baht bus is not ladyboys but they are "ladies" and your statement all ladyboys are thieves well it sure shows what kind of crap that comes out of your disrespectful mouth. Grow up and learn some manners.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/285041-ladyboy-baht-bus-thieves/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701444-pattaya-lady-boy-picks-hong-kong-tourist-pockets-on-baht-bus/

http://www.pattaya-live.com/index.php/topic/14209-pattaya-finnish-tourist-detains-ladyboy-baht-bus-thief/

smile.png

Is that all you have 2 confirmed incidents which are 6 and 7 years old and another one where no one was arrested? So how about taking it a little further and reporting on how many baht bus incidents there have been in last 6 years and break that down between numbers of men, women and ladyboys? Then break that out into percentages so we can get accurate figures vs what you want the answer to be? Let the facts speak for themselves.

Is that all you have 2 confirmed incidents which are 6 and 7 years old and another one where no one was arrested? So how about taking it a little further and reporting on how many baht bus incidents there have been in last 6 years and break that down between numbers of men, women and ladyboys? Then break that out into percentages so we can get accurate figures vs what you want the answer to be? Let the facts speak for themselves.

I think the ball(s) in your handssmile.png

• Like 1

Are there any ladyboys in Pattaya who are not criminals (thieves)?

Hopefully one day they will be banned from tourist areas altogether.

What nonsense.

Nearly all the Thais who go to Pattaya are generally criminals or willing to do almost anything for money.

Don't say it is only the ladyboys.

• Like 1

What nonsense.

Nearly all the Thais who go to Pattaya are generally criminals or willing to do almost anything for money.

Did I say that?

What nonsense.

Did I say that?

What's inside the quotes means that you did. I assume you were saying all ladyboys be banned from tourist areas but maybe I misunderstood.

What nonsense.

Did I say that?

What's inside the quotes means that you did. I assume you were saying all ladyboys be banned from tourist areas but maybe I misunderstood.

No, you understood that part correct.

However, I did not say that crime/theft was limited to ladyboys. Just because almost all ladyboys are criminals, does not mean others cannot be criminals too.

Edited by monkeycountry

What nonsense.

And all those nearly all Thais come from Isaan, w00t.gif

What does that tell you about "genuine" people of Isaan?whistling.gif

Those nearly all ladyboys also come from Isaan, does that mean Isaan is a birth place of most ladyboys? or does it mean mothers and fathers teach their kids to do anything and everything, including becoming and encouraging their kids to be ladyboys just to make money and then go sell their asses in Pattayathumbsup.gif

The only time that i have been accosted in Thailand was from two lady boys. In Bangkok at 7;30 in the morning for Gods sake, i was dressed in a suit carrying a brief case, i saw them way up front, one to the left and one to the right,as i passed between them the one on the right threw its arms around my neck and tried to kiss me while the one on the left came from behind and tried for my wallet. I pushed the one's head trying to kiss me with force against the concrete post behind it,nice cracking sound, and the one behind me got my elbow on its nose as hard as i could bang it, hope it broke its nose, i carried on walking without looking back but i could here them wailing.bah.gif

The only time that i have been accosted in Thailand was from two lady boys. In Bangkok at 7;30 in the morning for Gods sake, i was dressed in a suit carrying a brief case, i saw them way up front, one to the left and one to the right,as i passed between them the one on the right threw its arms around my neck and tried to kiss me while the one on the left came from behind and tried for my wallet. I pushed the one's head trying to kiss me with force against the concrete post behind it,nice cracking sound, and the one behind me got my elbow on its nose as hard as i could bang it, hope it broke its nose, i carried on walking without looking back but i could here them wailing.bah.gif

"It"? Could you be more derogatory?

No, describes them perfectly

• Like 1

They are hot! Its the tourist's fault anyway. All you judgmental ladyboy haters let me ask you a question. But for a "market" in Pattaya, do you think there wouldnt be so many of the "scum" as you like to call them? Or could it be that because they are all sooooo bad that they are featured on the "news" "everytime" something is stolen. You guys make me sick.

Am I the only person who has no idea what this guy is saying or asking? blink.png

I think its because his boyfriends got arrested again.....
  • Like 1

What is frightening is the amount of them. In Thailand! Could this be due to something genetic?

Not Genetic, just lack of mental health care, mammy wants a girl < gets a boy ,dresses him up as a girl, boy grows up confused, Same thing is happening in same sex marriages too.

You can't be serious, are you?

No, describes them perfectly

I'm sure they called you it(in Thai) so why not call them "it".

''It'' is a reasonable description of their condition. Wanting to be a women doesn't make you one. They are lacking things called vagina's ovaries,wombs,natural breasts,wider pelvis etc. On the other hand calling them men is stretching it a bit, the have the necessary reproductive organs,but have chosen to alter their appearance to the extant that a cursory glance could fool you into thinking that they are women. ''It'' is gender neutral, so quite an accurate term to use.

What nonsense.

It's a classic, stupid Farang enter a dogs den and they're surprised they come out with fleas.

Stuuuuupid people.

Im a guy of facts. I like to deal in them vs assumptions which so many of you people throw around. So went to Pattaya News and documented the incidents from 1 Aug 14 to the present which is a 6 month time frame.

CATEGORY MAN WOMAN LADYBOY
ASSUALT 70 5 1
THEFT 70 8 8
GANG 45 0 3
DRUGS 44 17 1
DRIVING 35 4 0
MURDER 15 0 0
OTHER 55 15 2

#INCIDENTS 334 49 15

What this means is out of all the criminal incidents (398) 84% were commited by men, 12% by women and 4% by ladyboys.

Simple summary, ladyboys are the least of your worries in Pattaya.

• Like 1

Im a guy of facts. I like to deal in them vs assumptions which so many of you people throw around. So went to Pattaya News and documented the incidents from 1 Aug 14 to the present which is a 6 month time frame.

ASSUALT 70 5 1

THEFT 70 8 8

GANG 45 0 3

DRUGS 44 17 1

DRIVING 35 4 0

MURDER 15 0 0

OTHER 55 15 2

#INCIDENTS 334 49 15

What this means is out of all the criminal incidents (398) 84% were commited by men, 12% by women and 4% by ladyboys.

Unless of course, you don't suspect they are lady boys.

At best they are a pain in the a?$#

Edited by Manbing

ASSUALT 70 5 1

THEFT 70 8 8

GANG 45 0 3

DRUGS 44 17 1

DRIVING 35 4 0

MURDER 15 0 0

OTHER 55 15 2

#INCIDENTS 334 49 15

Unless of course, you don't suspect they are lady boys.

At best they are a pain in the a?$#

You thought Sex was a pain in the arse, Until you discovered Women yes,

my good indian friend ratnampak kamastruterum was interferred with by a lady bouy on the beach the other day. i urged him to contact a prominent thai web site to get advice from all the geniuses that spend all their free time posting on it

Why? did he like it and now he is worried that he is wading across to the other shore