Sea Falcon closing

ThaiBob

Seems there are 2 Sea Falcon restaurants this one is in Na Jomtien ( if memory serves )

attachicon.gifIMAGE00259 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gifIMAGE00260 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gifIMAGE00261 (Medium).jpg

Sea Falcon in Na Jomtien is the one we usually patronize as well. Didn't even know there was one at Dongtan. sad.png

Very good food at the one in Na Jomtien during the high season, unfortunately it can be somewhat of a hit and miss the rest of the year.

Their Lobster thermidor is on my recommended list, granted it's "only" a rock lobster, but very tasty.

Here is a picture of the restaurant in question. I never knew there was another Sea Falcon as I just don't venture to Na Jomtien. The Sea Falcon that is closing has a long time Thai owner that serves both Thai but primarily western food. The restaurant has always been popular in the expat community. Nice place to eat before going to the beach in the morning or lunch in the afternoon. It's a shame because the owner is retiring and the business has always been successful since I first dined there 15 years ago.

post-9935-0-58502700-1424686233_thumb.jp

Here is a picture of the restaurant in question. I never knew there was another Sea Falcon as I just don't venture to Na Jomtien. The Sea Falcon that is closing has a long time Thai owner that serves both Thai but primarily western food. The restaurant has always been popular in the expat community. Nice place to eat before going to the beach in the morning or lunch in the afternoon. It's a shame because the owner is retiring and the business has always been successful since I first dined there 15 years ago.

Similar scenario for me, been dining at the one in Na Jomtien for over 15 years, not knowing there was a Sea Falcon at Dongtan.

Anyway this tread prompted a visit tonight to the one in Na Jomtien. Asked the owner if there were any relations, and he said “no, this is the original one” smile.png

• Like 1

So sad, an overprice useless place closing...

Yes very sad, I have breakfast there several times a week, perfect Eggs Benedict for 120 Baht, wonderful service, unparalleled location, with sea breezes and the sound of waves on the doorstep. Overpriced, useless, I don't think so.