Handwritten Thai Fonts For Illustrator, Photoshop

Smithson

I'm looking for handwritten and fancy fonts, I've downloaded some and also bought fonts from Pantip, however the range seems to be limited and I ofter end up installing the same fonts with different names.

I've seen fonts used in advertising but I can't find them, does anybody know where they're available?

I'm interested in any other info ppl might have on Thai fonts for graphics programs,

Guest Reimar

There is also some programs available where you can produce the fonts by yourself. That's some BitStreamer software and others. But many of the available handwritten fonts in Mac format only. That fonts you need to convert to PC if you want them. There programs for converting from Mac to PC and vice versa available to.

But this software you have to search for for yourself because I don't know freeware for this.

• 3 years later...

http://f0nt.com/download/

click at the small box for seeing the example

(Th lang. site..you can PM me if you want me to tranlate if you have a prob)

d/l 'n then put it in control panel> folder font

this site seems to have vanished. Any other good sites around? Or could you possibly make the ones you have available?

Cheers

• 1 year later...

http://f0nt.com/download/

click at the small box for seeing the example

(Th lang. site..you can PM me if you want me to tranlate if you have a prob)

d/l 'n then put it in control panel> folder font

this site seems to have vanished. Any other good sites around? Or could you possibly make the ones you have available?

Cheers

Same here, looking for Thai calligraphy fonts. Does anyone know a download site? Doesn't have to be a free download site, I'm willing to pay for decent fonts as well, no problem. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Robenroute