Dear Online Stalker....

krisb

If you don't have at least five stalkers, you've screwed up somewhere. If you only have four, I can loan/give you more!

I've only been here a week and already have my five stalkers.

Doomed to be a one star member .................... forever ..................

Keep posting. We just don't care about your "status".

The quality of your contribution is what counts....

• Like 2

If you don't have at least five stalkers, you've screwed up somewhere. If you only have four, I can loan/give you more!

I've only been here a week and already have my five stalkers.

Doomed to be a one star member .................... forever ..................

I wonder why he is looking at you, a new guy............whistling.gif

I've got mine as well, member of this same ThaiVisa forum, looking at my profile at least on a daily basis.

He must be dead bored on Phangan island...

PS: cannot find anymore the <deleted> emoticone which suits him best

And you are quite a stalker too, no ???

Look at that guy ... And its not the 1st time. Have been obliged to block his number, block his facebook, twitter, google +, and emails !

post-72562-0-16985100-1425804165_thumb.p

Edited by michemiche
  • Like 1

Just a hint please...

Obviously male from the posts.

Mid 50's, early 60's? Single? Nationality?

Blisters on his palms?

Where is "neverdie, the retired Aussie detective" when we need him?

Mate I told your fellows before who it is. I conversed with him several weeks ago & he confirmed what I thought years ago.

I was the one that pointed this out to krisby.

The stalker when interviewed also admitted he was looking to profiles to assess people for his next scatt movie, apparently he likes buttholz. ;)

probably why he views your profiles, he seems to like herbalists and grindhouse regulars ;)

I prefer real life where I lurk in shadows in dark Smokey rooms checking up on a few coyotes and hostesses. But they usually greet me with my favorite drink and remember my name lol

Could be worse I suppose could be a real Thai woman stalker they can get creepy..

I've got mine as well, member of this same ThaiVisa forum, looking at my profile at least on a daily basis.

He must be dead bored on Phangan island...

PS: cannot find anymore the <deleted> emoticone which suits him best

And you are quite a stalker too, no ???

Look at that guy ... And its not the 1st time. Have been obliged to block his number, block his facebook, twitter, google +, and emails !

attachicon.gif2015-03-07 21.16.24.png

What's going on there?

Just a hint please...

Obviously male from the posts.

Mid 50's, early 60's? Single? Nationality?

Blisters on his palms?

Where is "neverdie, the retired Aussie detective" when we need him?

Mate I told your fellows before who it is. I conversed with him several weeks ago & he confirmed what I thought years ago.

I was the one that pointed this out to krisby.

The stalker when interviewed also admitted he was looking to profiles to assess people for his next scatt movie, apparently he likes buttholz. ;)

probably why he views your profiles, he seems to like herbalists and grindhouse regulars ;)

Gotcha. No more "likes" for him.

What is this stalker actually doing? Doe he send you pm?what do they say?

I find it hard to believe you cannot simply ignore him? I mean somebody sending messages is a bit like receiving endless advertisement in the mail, no? A bit annoying, and lands straight in the trash bin....

• Like 1

I find it hard to believe you cannot simply ignore him? I mean somebody sending messages is a bit like receiving endless advertisement in the mail, no? A bit annoying, and lands straight in the trash bin....

I couldn't care less. However it is amusing and mind boggling that someone would spend hours or days creating false accounts just to visit someones profile over and over again.

It is just weird. Like someone wearing a dark balaclava peeping through your lounge room window.

Edited by sipi
  • Like 2

I couldn't care less. However it is amusing and mind boggling that someone would spend hours or days creating false accounts just to visit someones profile over and over again.

It is just weird. Like someone wearing a dark balaclava peeping through your lounge room window.

Exactly right, it must take ages everyday creating email accounts and joining here.

Btw he's back again, usof and standao are today's names plus 1 other I've forgotten.

You told me it wasn't the balaclava that freaked you out, it was the fact I was naked from the neck down that creeped you out.

• Like 1