Visa In Frankfurt

Hi there,

I'm going to Germany for a month and I was hoping to pick up a new visa while I was at it in Frankfurt where I will be.

Does anyone have experience with the Frankfurt consulat or have any other info on him? Is it possible for a UK citizen to get a visa in Germany without problems?

I'm going for a Tourist Visa :o

Kind regards,

Ice

No Problem.You won´t even need a tourist visa as the UK is a member of the community that signed the Schengen-agreement

No, the UK is NOT part of Schengen but the following countries are:

* Austria

* Finland

* Greece

* Luxembourg

* Portugal

* Belgium

* France

* Iceland

* Netherlands

* Spain

* Denmark

* Germany

* Italy

* Norway

* Sweden

The subject here, however, is obviously not to get a visa for an UK national staying in Germany (he does not need any because of the EU cooperation of which the UK is a member) but rather to apply for a new 60 day tourist visa for Thailand.

A Schengen visa temporarily (maximum 90 days in a 180 days period) allows the holder to stay and cross borders freely within the member states areas.

The EU community involves much more. Nationals of the member states can live AND work in any of the member states.

Anyway, going "just" for a tourist visa for Thailand should be no problem at all at ANY Thai consulate independant from its location. Non-immigrant will surely be another issue.

Hi there,

I'm going to Germany for a month and I was hoping to pick up a new visa while I was at it in Frankfurt where I will be.

Does anyone have experience with the Frankfurt consulat or have any other info on him? Is it possible for a UK citizen to get a visa in Germany without problems?

I'm going for a Tourist Visa :o

Kind regards,

Ice

The RTCG in Frankfurt is considered excellent to deal with. :D