Rude farang flips off locals and vehicles in Udon road giving locals the finger

webfact

Are we sure he's a fallang? My eyesight not so good these days

Agreed.

And the press usage of the word is totally incorrect. A 'farang' in Thai is a general description of white caucasian, be they French (where the name came from originally), or German, Spanish, British, USA citizens. This guy is not caucasian and therefore he is not farang. If he's from Turkey, India, Pakistan, Indo-China, or Timbuktu even, he is not a 'farang'. Totally biased report, probably encouraged or even written by the PM Prayuth's press themselves. In Thai, I hear, he sat.

Edited by Commerce
  • Like 1

Doesn't look in the least bit drunk to me, no staggering at all, he's quite deft on his feet. However, he's obviously not normal, maybe he's done some drug or flipped out under stress or culture shock.

Terrible to read comments here that he should be beaten up by Thais, when clearly he's a disturbed person who requires some professional help.

• Like 1

Judged by the posts here, all Thaivisa posters always behave correctly even after one or two too many!!

He just made o fool of himself, didn't hurt anybody, so live and let live!!

Heeeeeeeeeeey, shit STARTS with that crap...............

• Like 1

Is he farang

Certainly does not look European . My wife took one look and said he was

probably Turkish. Be interesting if there was a followup story that said where

he was from.... Guess he can pull that shit off in Udon Thani. If he did

that exact same behavior in Pattaya, he would have been beaten to a pulp

by local motorcycle taxis guys.

looks more like drugs to me, anyway somebody should have whacked him or possibly good entertainment for the locals so they let him continue, looks middle eastern Turkey Greek or maybe India/Pakistani

Or Afghani, Iranian, Bangladeshi, Saudi, Yemani, French/Algerian!

Ngaah... not an American... did not use the American way of flipping the bird....never like that... a little more tilt to the left.. and an <deleted> to <deleted> look.555555thumbsup.gif

Buddha teaches me not to fight fire with fire, but to understand the suffering of the farang. We must get together and buy this poor soul a house, food, and let him meditate for a few decades until he finds peace.

but, on the other hand, there are 6 billiion people in the world.....what's 6 billion minus 1. OK, but if you see a hot girl doing this...then we must act!!!

Edited by puukao