I Met A Girl Last Night

"Falling-out-of-love" isn't always a nice feeling, but it's a reality that a we are all familiar with. I believe that we've all experienced "falling-out-of-love" in the past, are dealing with it at the moment, and may have to deal with in the future.

I think that it is easier if people "introspect" the moment they start contemplating to have a relationship with someone else or wanting to be with another girl/guy. Once you start having these thoughts, then I can assure you that you're not truly inlove with your partner. And things will never get better between you and your gf/bf in the future! It could only get worse!

Love is an untameable force! If you try to control it, it will destroy you! If you try to imprison it, it enslaves you. If you try to understand it, it leaves you feeling lost and confused.

So I think that as long as you're true and real to yourself and to your gf/bf, then everything's cool!

Edited by GracelessFawn

... I said goodbye. Then she said something odd "put some money on the table". I didn't know if that was said regarding my parting comment about playing pool or what...

Son of Bunk

Maybe there was some misunderstanding, and she expected you to pay for the beers?

... I said goodbye. Then she said something odd "put some money on the table". I didn't know if that was said regarding my parting comment about playing pool or what...

Son of Bunk

Maybe there was some misunderstanding, and she expected you to pay for the beers?

that´s what I first thought, reading this.

I´ve had female friends who have behaved in similar manners.

For them it´s no biggie to buy a beer or two for YOU in the beginning, because the milking comes later.

Oh she also bought me a beer! This also reminded me of forum members with good girl partners who say their girls care nothing about cash. I've been here 6 years and never saw this before.
Notice how that made you feel at ease, you repeated it again..
A beautiful, smart girl hitting on me and buying me a beer!

and so I will say again, the milking comes later. It´s an investment, if you like, that she will hope pays off. You rejected her invite to go on after hours, because of a commitment you admirably stuck to.

... I said goodbye. Then she said something odd "put some money on the table".

She in thai style doesn´t think "maybe tomorrow" but thinks, "######! lost investment" .

She´s slighlty more mature, profiient at pool, good english speaker, and claims to have never had a farang bf, but farang boss...

You know, my EXGF was EXACTLY like that.

Come to think of it, I met her at aa twenty four hour restaurant I liked, when I was feeling a bit low.. true!

And she´d whoop peoples butts at pool! She was cool. :D

I´m glad I was always to poor to get milked. :o

The OP was a great one and managed to get some great responses from you all. Made for great reading.

Undoubtedly a "TROLL", but funny nevertheless.

P.S. I hope you guys don`t mind, I`ve also borrowed the troll and Michael bolton pictures for future use. KEEP EM CUMMIN!

Edited by chang35baht

Love is an untameable force! If you try to control it, it will destroy you! If you try to imprison it, it enslaves you. If you try to understand it, it leaves you feeling lost and confused.

isnt that from a song by the eurythmics ??

...mmmm, dont think so. it's from a track on 'now thats what i call verbal diarrhoea vol 2'. :o

isnt that from a song by the eurythmics ??

...mmmm, dont think so. it's from a track on 'now thats what i call verbal diarrhoea vol 2'. :D

:o:D:D:D

Too true man.

There used to be a Bar in Patpong called "The Office".

But seriously, the OP was on a Thursday so I would assume the event took place on the Tuesday or Wednesday between 4am and 6am........

An "office" girl drinking beer at that time on a work day............the other one has bells on it !

Clearly this girl has spent a lot of time speaking English with educated farangs.

First, non educated (whatever it means) English farangs speak pretty good English, as far as I can judge.

Second, her farang boss, if she has one, will speak to her a few minutes a day, at best.

So where did she learn...? :o:D

Clearly this girl has spent a lot of time speaking English with educated farangs.

First, non educated (whatever it means) English farangs speak pretty good English, as far as I can judge.

Second, her farang boss, if she has one, will speak to her a few minutes a day, at best.

Oiy, I'm not farang, but I can speak English understandably! In fact, I use the language a lot when teaching!

My girl can speak english very well and just learnt it at english courses in Thailand. She never really spoken much english with farangs.

Also i love yout avatar :D

Edited by Donz

My girl can speak english very well and just learnt it at english courses in Thailand. She never really spoken much english with farangs.

Also i love yout avatar :D

She "has or had" never really spoken much English with farangs. Girl as in Child or Girlfriend?

Maybe your girl can teach you English?

Edited by lopburiguy