OneTravel.com

oldsailor35

Has anyone had any dealings with this online booking company ?

Yesterday i booked a flight through them, they gave me a booking number plus flight details, but have not issued a ticket and i cannot get any reply from them. Dont know what the hell is going on.

One travel.com never heard of them so personally I would be wary. A quick Google of "one travel.com review" and there's just negative review after negative review. On the positive side they are in the travel business and it doesn't seem to be an outright scam so hopefully you will be OK.

If you have not heard back from them by now, perhaps call your bank and cancel the credit card details....

I have ever heard of this company either....

Why not try Air Asia direct.... they usually have cheap flights to where you want to go!

If you have not heard back from them by now, perhaps call your bank and cancel the credit card details....

Why not try Air Asia direct.... they usually have cheap flights to where you want to go!

Yes Jimmy, Air Asia do fly 'low cost' to Brisbane, but that is to he Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise) which is about 80 klm south of Brisbane, so not worth it. My final destination is 60 Klm north of Brisbane.

Finally got a reply 24 hrs late, saying they have no more seats at this price, so have booked with another company $A60 more, but have peace of mind.

• Like 1