Looking for quiet mooban in southern HangDong or SanPatong

sunoco27

Other than the Moobans on Canal Road, are there any quiet moobans in Hang Dong with farang living in some of the homes?
I am only interested in moobans south of the Samoeng intersection and as far south as SanPatong.
I also prefer to be fairly close to highway #108 and not very close to canal road.
If you know of any nice places, could you please let me know.
My budget is 7,000 to 11,000 baht per month.

Thanks

Before I moved into this gated village I saw no places for rent in your price range and location preferred. I pay 15,000 for a two bedroom furnished house. No soi dogs no late night parties.

Good luck finding the same.

When I was looking for a place I used to cycle down all the lanes, ride around the estates and take photos of anything for sale/rent. Even stuff I wasn't really interested in. Called the numbers later and got a feel for the prices and what was good value or not. This can take hours and be done over many days. I had a lot of free time and was not in any rush so no problem. You get a feel for the area and should be able find something you are happy with and deal direct with the owner. Easily done on a motorbike just cruising around.

• Like 1

We pay 16,000 for a 3 bedroom 3 bath w/bonus/study/karaoke/gym room..2100 sq ft..my Thai wife was determined to find something better.....when our lease was due we looked and looked = there was nothing else out there better - even it the Koolpuntville (which has inferior house plans,construction, and infrastructure & has been stagnant for years) close to Kad Farang. Yet they all wanted the same $$$$$.....they know exactly what the market and price structure will bear....

Edited by pgrahmm