112 Online

solent01

Hi all

Time is 03:05, and 112 members online, I for one can't sleep (big storm), so what about the rest of you (111 members), bored or what?

Maybe your just making the most of ADSL....... Getting the speed while others sleep?

Sol :o

Or maybe your the members who are still in Farangland........

Edited by solent01

Im in gringotenango, Guatemala.

It´s 3.15 pm here and I get to work in about an hour.

bored too...But celebrating my 5000 post at a party in one of the rooms!

(hm... virtual parties.... before the evening one of course :o )

BTW for boredom relief, check out the galleries or blogs of members you find interesting. You can link from each person´s profile page or at the top of the home page....

Edited by kayo

Well, i am half at work but the other half is on T.V ... should be awake when communicating with the other side of the world.....but for me it is time to have a nap now too...

Kayo congrats to your 5k

rcm :o

This is a very popular forum with close to 35,000 registered IDs, which means at least 10,000 actual members I would think. Hey I wonder if they can figure out how many real members there are, probably not. So to have 112 online at any given time night or day is hardly unusual especially considering worldwide time zones involved.

That's a lot of posts dude and you didn't even start a thread boasting about it like some 500 and 1000 people did recently. that must put you in the top 10

And with a user name like yours, I wouldn't boast or should that be post too much either, guess your real name is Richard Cranium

Sol

The whole meaning of the post was to see who (the few that where keepeing up with the posts being made, and we seemed to follow each other at the time) was doing what ie. Bored, In a different counrty, can't sleep etc etc. the people on at the time understood. it was not a statement at how many people are on line at one time, more a question for those who where on line at the time, so I think swivel springs to mind, smart ass.

Edited by solent01