Good clinic or hospital in Pattaya that can perform blepharoplasty for removal of eye bags?

thairookie

• 1 year later...

I do not know about having Blepharoplasty done in Pattaya but I just had my done at Korat Memorial Hospital at a fraction of the cost (60% lower) than the prices charged by Chulalongkorn and Yanhee hospitals in Bangkok. The plastic surgeon's name is Dr. Pinai who speaks excellent English. His hours are Tues and Thurs from 5pm to 7pm. His hrs for surgery follows.

There are buses from Bangkok to Korat every 1/2 hr and it takes 4 hours. Bus terminal 1 in Korat is within walking distance of the hospital as are affordable hotels nearby.

I met with Dr. Pinai on Tuesday for the first time and explained to him what I wanted and asked him if he could do the surgery the same day. He said yes and it was done. No complications, healing nicely. I went back to Bangkok the next day and had my stitches removed in Bangkok instead of returning to Korat due to the fact that I had already booked my hotel in Bangkok beforehand.