Bringing Xbox One to Thailand?

EJayno

Hey guys, I am moving from Canada to Thailand in May. I am wondering, if I bring my Xbox One will I be able to connect to Xbox Live, download games, etc.? I have a few games downloaded onto my Xbox already that I wish to play online, such as Destiny. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing on Xbox 360 until I switched to PS4....both have no issues playing online other than lag. The 360 I was playing on was bought in Thailand but not modded, the only issue I had was that sometimes I could not download games from xbox live due to region restrictions....it was usually just the "free with gold" games that I couldn't download. I made sure to get a US version of the PS4 I bought so there would be no region issues when downloading games.

• 1 month later...

Did you have any issues buying games in bangkok and playing them on the foreign console?

To be honest I haven't bought a game here yet. I have found some stores that look as if they sell completely legit games here. They said they had PAL & NTSC. With that in mind, most games I've purchased have been through download... though I do usually prefer physical media.

Did you have any issues buying games in bangkok and playing them on the foreign console?

To be honest I haven't bought a game here yet. I have found some stores that look as if they sell completely legit games here. They said they had PAL & NTSC. With that in mind, most games I've purchased have been through download... though I do usually prefer physical media.

Thanks for advice

Archived