Coffee Shop with Early Opening Hours?

darrenh

Well, 2 pages into it.... Has the OP tried any of the ones mentioned? whistling.gif

Have now tried Amazon coffee at PTT in Chalong, and...shoot forget the name...Italian bake/coffee shop down the pier road. (beside coffee tribe) they were open at 730 at least when I went with my son, and hope to check out coffee brick hours next time I'm at Tesco in Chalong. I never seem to think of that place and yet see it so very often. Also have been to the sandwich shoppe (in Chalong), but not yet very early and didn't check their hours the last time I was there. However, their servers always seem quite unhappy and unfriendly, but I suppose it just takes time to build a camaraderie.

I will still check out Bake, just because I've been curious about them every time I drive by. Will let you know my experience when that happens. :)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Did anyone mention Lucky 13 yet ?

Never been but know its open 24hrs ?

Location please ...

Took the young fella to Jungceylon yesterday and noticed there's also one on raty-tits now.

Well, 2 pages into it.... Has the OP tried any of the ones mentioned? whistling.gif

Have now tried Amazon coffee at PTT in Chalong, and...shoot forget the name...Italian bake/coffee shop down the pier road. (beside coffee tribe) they were open at 730 at least when I went with my son, and hope to check out coffee brick hours next time I'm at Tesco in Chalong. I never seem to think of that place and yet see it so very often. Also have been to the sandwich shoppe (in Chalong), but not yet very early and didn't check their hours the last time I was there. However, their servers always seem quite unhappy and unfriendly, but I suppose it just takes time to build a camaraderie.

I will still check out Bake, just because I've been curious about them every time I drive by. Will let you know my experience when that happens. smile.png

The Sandwich Shoppe is owned by Woody's, a local celeb tech writer guy. I stopped going there about 2 years ago. I agree about their surly, hate this place sort of attitude.

I always go in with a smile and greet happily, hoping for a nice relaxing coffee and breakfast. But when you see their face, all hope for mankind goes down the drain.

I will still check out Bake, just because I've been curious about them every time I drive by. Will let you know my experience when that happens. smile.png

The Sandwich Shoppe is owned by Woody's, a local celeb tech writer guy. I stopped going there about 2 years ago. I agree about their surly, hate this place sort of attitude.

I always go in with a smile and greet happily, hoping for a nice relaxing coffee and breakfast. But when you see their face, all hope for mankind goes down the drain.

Woody sold out long ago. I think a Canadian is now the owner. Food is crap.