best free VPN in Thailand?

VIPinthailand

What "Features" are you expecting from this "best" "free" "VPN" "in Thailand"?

The basic use of a VPN is to create a secure private tunnel back to a business. The "free" versions don't do this.

If you don't have that use in mind then you'll need to give a bit more details on your expected use.

If you are interested in creating your own "Private" link between specific computers, most OS's have VPN clients built in, and I know of a free VPN Server software developed by a PhD University graduate in Japan that works well for client to specific PC connections.

I'd been using tunnel bear for a while and give me good result the only inconvenient is that give you 500 mb per month in the free version and. A few countries to choose from but the result is accurate ....good luck

• 2 months later...

I'd been using tunnel bear for a while and give me good result the only inconvenient is that give you 500 mb per month in the free version and. A few countries to choose from but the result is accurate ....good luck

1.5 gb all you need to do is link your tunnelbear with you twitter email and "tweet" once a month (promoting Tunnelbear). I only found it by accident. Adds 1gb to the standard 500 mb

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Interesting thread :) I checked out the above link to StrongVPN and also found some online info on using StrongVPN with Ubuntu up to 14.04. It looks easy to set up and presumably runs OK.

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04. Has anyone had any experience with StrongVPN on this distro (or any of the earlier ones).

Thanks

Archived