Sweating I can't stop sweating something wrong with me ?

I just can't stop sweating and not just around sexy women even when in the couch or just ding nothing

Is the weather that hot or do I need a blood test

Angle else sweating and getting more tired than normal ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the heat Big C!!! Almost unbearable these last few days! bah.gif... Ron muk muk!

I was soaked from sweat today just after spending an hour or so, puttering around the garden.... before 9 am! facepalm.gif

I asked my doc about being tired some days, he said drink more water.... that actually does help! thumbsup.gif

Try this in dried form from Makro (located immediately after the veggies on the wall backing on to the fish sect):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roselle_%28plant%29

Boil a slack handful in a saucepan, drain it & place in the fridge. Dilute some in a decent sized glass when needed & add pomegranite & tomato juice to taste (it's a little bitter on its own). You'll be pissing like a race-horse in no time & feeling all the better for it smile.png

Anyone relying solely on those white 20L bottles for their water intake should note that they are so heavily distilled that all the minerals & salts have been removed therefore they're virtually useless in the OP's position.

HTH

Edited by evadgib

Sit in your airconditioned room.Make sure you have it turned Down.If your still hot after 30 minutes go see A doctor.If your outside

And your sweating.You need to remember where your at.You'll get use to it after awhile.Maybe.

No, probably not However, if you are sweating excessively, you need to be careful of making sure you are getting enough Salt daily...... even a small glass of lightly salted water in the morning is enough.

As you sweat you can lose Salt and Salt is vital in maintaining the proper balance of nutrients in your cells.

That lack of Salt could be the cause of you feeling tired and listless all the time as you are not adequately replacing Salt you sweat out .

Sodium from Salt in your blood is used by you cell's metabolism to regulate the intake of nutrients in your blood by your cells.... and a lack of that vital ingredient can mean that your cells are not taking in the nutrients (from food) properly and that can make you feel tired all the time.

You only need a small amount of Salt daily to restore the balance.... but it is vital.... especially if you sweat excessively.

Usually you can get all the Salt you need from your diet .....but a small glass of lightly salted water once a day shouldn't hurt you.... and if you sweat heavily you might be surprised how much better it makes you feel.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

Been tested for diabetes? Overweight plus excessive sweating is a possible sign.

I have the same problem (without being overweight), went to the doc and this was the first thing, among others, that he tested for. In the end he said "You just sweat a lot". The Thai "cooling powder" - anti-heat rash - is wonderful!

Edited by Iamemjay

You're getting old BigC....I remember when you couldn't stop swearing on here! tongue.png

Yes I was waiting for that one lol I am getting old and fatter I need to do something about my swear I am just not doing it enough

This is un exceptableb

You are probably hot...

too much time in front of an air conditioner...perhaps lowers your body's capability to handle heat. You need to slowly become accustomed to warmer temperatures.

Go for early morning walks...and then try not using the air con for a few hours. Save that for late afternoon heat.

I just can't stop sweating and not just around sexy women even when in the couch or just ding nothing

perhaps switching on your aircon would help? huh.png

Yes but my electric bill has sky rocketed

Big C, mate. If you are concerned enough to ask for advice on here, me thinks a visit to see the doc is your best avenue. Lots of good advice so far, but better to be sure than sorry.

Just my opinion.

Cheers..... Mal.

I think I'd start to worry if I stopped sweating.. agree with idea of getting your body used to the heat gradually. I don't use aircon during the day, and set my aircon at night to 28. To me the shock of going from hot to cold to hot is worse than mild discomfort of sweating. We didn't evolve to handle those sorts of things.

drinking too much water can actually not help at all unless you wish to lose body weight or are on a water related slimming plan and like another poster said the essential elements in your blood will be soon depleted by the action of your kidneys n dealing with all that water and cleaning all elements good and bad from your blood

Whilst water is the bodys natural solvent too much can also be detrimental to maintaining good health

Some North American indians living in hot and arid areas in an attempt to maintain essential body salts and elements only used to drink water minimally to conserve their blood quality and endurance.

I know this is true because I saw it in a Western on TV featuring Charles bronson. (TIC)

I personally prefer to exercise around 6 0 am taking one of those plastic cycle bottles full of water and two packets of electrolytes making sure that I consume the liquid by the time I have finished my exercise.

Not sure whether being overweight has anything to do with the amount that you sweat other than of course the fatter you are then the more area you have to keep cool

Tired and heavy sweating classic symptoms for onset of diabetes type 2, do you also urinate more than usual? However, best to see a doctor for a checkup

To the OP: are you overweight?

Have let myself go a bit. Never used to be but busy life style has left me struggling to go to gym

Lol

So in a word yes

Forget the torture and time wasting of the gym unless you really enjoy it and you've got plenty of time on your hands. Eat less, cut out the booze completely and eat rice only once a week, and walk a bit more. Might help.

I know that this thread is about you sweating too much, however, there has bee some reference to losing weight. If you are interested in that check out the 5 : 2 diet. It has worked wonders for me and is easy to do because you actually only diet 2 non consecutive days a week.

Regarding your sweating and tiredness, if it really concerns you pop into a clinic and see a doctor, I am sure that you will be fine and then no more worries.

The heat is quite excessive at the moment. Guess that's why you sweat more than usual. Drink plenty of water is always good nut not enough right now, try ORS for adding extra salt and to prevent dehydration! If you're still worried....go see a doctor, it can never hurt and better be safe than sorrysmile.png

Edited by RakChan