Looking for school English Program East of Korat

noopin2014

Hi,

If you live in Korat province, could you tell the name of a good public or private school with EP (english program) in the east side of Korat city for my kids 5 years old and 10 years old ? I'm not looking for international school. We will live between Sikhio district and Sung Noen district.

Thanks for your help !

Mary Thongchai School in Pakthongchai is semi private, and has excellent English taught. But about 30km from Korat. My year 6 stepdaughter came 3rd nationally in English Multi Skilled competition in Bangkok last year. Great school, about 2km before the hospital.

Mary Thongchai School in Pakthongchai is semi private, and has excellent English taught. But about 30km from Korat. My year 6 stepdaughter came 3rd nationally in English Multi Skilled competition in Bangkok last year. Great school, about 2km before the hospital.

Hi Owen, that's interesting, not to far from where we'll live. How much do you pay for EP there please ?

I can't find where is located this school, is it one of these :

https://plus.google.com/118178842207382335606/about?hl=en

https://plus.google.com/115870475412329818644/about?hl=en

Thanks

Edited by noopin2014

Having looked all over this part of Isaan the only good EP I found was at Assumption School in Korat Town. They have an EP all the way to M.3 and the kids can stay on site if required.

thanks, i would love my kids go there but it's far and i don't want they stay there.

I don't think they charge any extra for EP, only have a few farangs but the progression can be great. Mary Thongchai School is worth checking out. On the main highway about 2 clicks before the hospital on RHS.

post-180861-14305557710614_thumb.jpg

Having looked all over this part of Isaan the only good EP I found was at Assumption School in Korat Town. They have an EP all the way to M.3 and the kids can stay on site if required.

thanks, i would love my kids go there but it's far and i don't want they stay there.

Your kids education is the priority is it not?

Your kids education is the priority is it not?

of course but i have my reasons

Edited by noopin2014

• 2 weeks later...

then why do you want a school EAST of Korat city? Sikhio is West of The city!

then why do you want a school EAST of Korat city? Sikhio is West of The city!

Yes sorry i confused i meant to west...