Swedish Man Apprehends Thief

Rimmer

Swedish Man Apprehends Thief

00213.jpg

A Swedish man has apprehended a thief who stole his phone and cash out of his bag while he was swimming.

PATTAYA – May 2nd 2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 5.30 a.m., Pol.Col. Winai Sanitphan (Deputy Inspector of Pattaya city police station, Chon Buri province) was notified that a foreign tourist had caught a thief in front of Montien hotel, Pattaya 2nd road, so he rushed to the scene. At the scene the police found Mr. Mohammad Reed Rezai, aged 52, from Swede and Miss Duean Sumingsalee, aged 32, his girlfriend who had apprehended Mr. Sujinda Phasuk, aged 23, with 240 THB and a Samsung phone.

See more:http://pattayadailynews.com/swedish-man-apprehends-thief/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2015-05-03

• Like 1

But the Swede is still missing his phone and the money. I am not sure or not whether the sentance...

The police sent Mr. Sujinda with the stolen items to the inquiry official in order to be prosecuted further according to the Thai law.

is sarcasm or not.

Is it common in Pattaya for men to walk around shirtless like the fellow in the background. I tried it jogging in Chiang Mai and got some dirty looks.

Sadly yes.

Even see them in Malls and GoGo bars.

Spotted Thais doing it now so they are picking up the sloppy behaviour.

Chiang Mai perhaps remains a little more reserved.

Is it common in Pattaya for men to walk around shirtless like the fellow in the background. I tried it jogging in Chiang Mai and got some dirty looks.

From the article (which you didn't read):

Mr. Mohammad told police that he was swimming with his friend and left his bag on the beach when he saw Mr. Sujinda walk over to it and stole some of his belongings. He then quickly got out of the sea and chased after him up soi 7 but the disappeared. Therefore, Mr. Mohammad went to notify the police and while he was walking back to his hotel he spotted Mr. Sujinda ( thief) walking near Top’s Supermarket so he ran over and caught him.

Read the article before posting :)

Did you read it? The guy was swimming!

From the article (which you didn't read):

Mr. Mohammad told police that he was swimming with his friend and left his bag on the beach when he saw Mr. Sujinda walk over to it and stole some of his belongings. He then quickly got out of the sea and chased after him up soi 7 but the disappeared. Therefore, Mr. Mohammad went to notify the police and while he was walking back to his hotel he spotted Mr. Sujinda ( thief) walking near Top’s Supermarket so he ran over and caught him.

Read the article before posting :)
I did read the article before posting. The man (shirtless) appears to be a bystander. If he was the Swede who apprehended the thug he would have been made to point a finger at the culprit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda