Lazada Thailand

Jerome G

Update..! Yesterday afternoon I emailed Lazada support, I informed them I had posted a complaint about my refund on “pissedcomsumer.com” and included the link in the email.. Early this morning I got a phone call from Lazada support, a Lady informed me, I would receive the refund in my Bank within 4 business days....

Starting from when?.......................cheesy.gif

good luck BTW.

Why not a refund IMMEDIATELY? Lazada - from my several times experience - would not last in the Eastern World (especially America) for 2 months. I recently made 2 orders. I got one, when my Thai neighbor told them how to get to my house on my phone). The second shipment, the independent delivery man only spoke Thai. I speak no Thai. No Thai person was around to talk to this clown, Finally an English speaking lady from the delivery company called me and I asked her if the driver could read a MAP! Or if he can't perform that simple task, then go to the post office and ask. They know exactly where my house is, and they're only 1KM away. The clown never delivered. They are a HORRIBLE company! No customer service that works.

Update..! Yesterday afternoon I emailed Lazada support, I informed them I had posted a complaint about my refund on “pissedcomsumer.com” and included the link in the email.. Early this morning I got a phone call from Lazada support, a Lady informed me, I would receive the refund in my Bank within 4 business days....

good luck BTW.

Why not a refund IMMEDIATELY? Lazada - from my several times experience - would not last in the Eastern World (especially America) for 2 months. I recently made 2 orders. I got one, when my Thai neighbor told them how to get to my house on my phone). The second shipment, the independent delivery man only spoke Thai. I speak no Thai. No Thai person was around to talk to this clown, Finally an English speaking lady from the delivery company called me and I asked her if the driver could read a MAP! Or if he can't perform that simple task, then go to the post office and ask. They know exactly where my house is, and they're only 1KM away. The clown never delivered. They are a HORRIBLE company! No customer service that works.

So if you were to order something from a company in in a small us city as a foreigner and only spoke japanese, you would be pissed that the delivery man spoke no japanese?

good luck BTW.

So if you were to order something from a company in in a small us city as a foreigner and only spoke japanese, you would be pissed that the delivery man spoke no japanese?

Indeed, who's the clown.