Miss Tiffany 2015 envied by women

Thaivisa News

Bangkok:- Launched more than one decade ago for gorgeous transvestites, Miss Tiffany beauty pageant has now become a big event of the year.

On Friday night, Miss Tiffany Universe 2015 was broadcast live on Channel 7 and its male-at-birth winners wowed the audience just like female beauty queens were.

“Sopida Siriwattananukool”, a 22-year-old student at the Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya Rajabhat University, is crowned Miss Tiffany Universe 2015

Her prizes are worth more than Bt1million, thanks to the many sponsors of the event.

In addition to Bt120,000 cash and a car, Sopida also wins the opportunity to contest in the Miss International Queen.

Treechada Petcharat, now a famous actress, won both Miss Tiffany and Miss International Queen pageants in 2004. So, Sopida has a reason to dream big.

“This is my biggest honor,” Sopida said upon being crowned Miss Tiffany 2015, “And I will do my best in the Miss International Queen”.

The first and second runner-ups in Miss Tiffany 2015 pageant are Kanchaya Kanchanakul and Pimnara Dechakorn respectively, with cash rewards of Bt100,000 and Bt70,000.

They beat more than 100 contestants in the pageant. Judges say selection criteria include a good look, good manners, good character and wit.

The judges sent only 30 finalists on stage in the pageant’s final round, which was televised.

When watching this beauty contest, many women couldn’t help complaining – not about the contest but about their look.

“I wish I were beautiful,” said a woman on social media with #cryinghard.

Another one lamented that, “It’s hard living as a woman these days”.

"Miss Tiffany 2015 envied by women"

There's a term for that: Penis Envy.

T

"There's a term for that: Penis Envy"

Any time the word penis is mentioned in a thread heading or even hinted at here on Thai Visa it usually generate tens of pages of comments from nervous male posters who would like to believe they're better hung than Thais ... and want everyone else to believe it too.

Here at the hub of grasping at straws, I think penis envy is more of a male concern. When they ran the thread on "Nine Inch Nicky" egos began deflating here faster than balloon tires on a bed of nails.

Freud, eh? Causing feelings of inadequacy even after all these years.

18wasqpz9owdijpg.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

" Women are ok but not as good as the real thing " Who said that.............Holy crap I did. Sorry big but they are pretty bloody lovely. Go Miss T girl. ( Tiffany that is )

I like women and will leave you people to fight over these blokes.

Looks like a rugby union front row pack reunion

smile.png

Really? Hope you don't run into any Rugby Union forwards after a remark like that !! blink.png

I am sure they will see the humour in my post.

I guess it's too much to expect transgender understanding from your average T-V poster when the writer of the op's news story, one presumes a college educated reporter, can't distinguish between transvestism as a form of fetishism and transsexual gender identity. So all you haters are formally absolved and forgiven...after all, "who am I to judge."