Good An Bad About Bkk

aaaaaa

everything is relative in this world. especially opinions of different ppl about same thing. especially about such place as Bangkok...

and then again it is hard to instantly summarize all the pros and contras and decide what is worst or best - well at least for me.... may be need to do some "homework" first.....

but attempt to reflect upon things which worth of appretion and of other things to be carefull about or aware of - I think doesn't harm...

I can think of many good things. here is one: friendliness of ppl...

bad? may be urbanisation?

everything is relative in this world. especially opinions of different ppl about same thing. especially about such place as Bangkok...

and then again it is hard to instantly summarize all the pros and contras and decide what is worst or best - well at least for me.... may be need to do some "homework" first.....

but attempt to reflect upon things which worth of appretion and of other things to be carefull about or aware of - I think doesn't harm...

I can think of many good things. here is one: friendliness of ppl...

bad? may be urbanisation?

or the traffic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Good = food - markets - scenic landscape - cheap

Bad = go go bars - prostitutes - sex tourists - over populated tourism - scammers

Bangkok is another city to me , even tho its different to say "Paris" or my home city of Sydney but u live your life in a city and u see no interest when going to offer capitals.

The south of Thailand is completely out the window these days and only good for a few days if u stay away from the overcrowded islands like Phuket / Phi Phi etc etc

i wouldnt go back to Thailand if my girlfriend didnt live there and even then its usaully a few days before flying out to another country for a holiday , i like the country but its way past its time and just seems to get worst with sex and tourists

:o

• 1 month later...