Five teenage girls from Chiang Mai rescued from sex trafficking ring

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parents of course didn't for a minute consider the situation was suspect and probably didn't care anyway as money for them was involved.

That will be their story for sure. Total ignorance. Of course they knew what the result of their actions would be, but the money was more important.

The parents are the ones who should be arrested in an effort to send a message to all parents that this selling of their children to smooth talking kind men is not on.

As a consequence of the girls returning home - what will the parents do now? Banish them I bet, given that they failed to send money home like the kind man promised.

And what about the kind man, will he come knocking? He wants his pound of flesh, for sure!

Not to make jokes but the word hub comes to mind. I'm glad these horrible people got arrested hope they get MR.Ti also. Feel sorry for all girls that end up in situations like this.

thsee kind of people disgust me so much I'm getting worked up and wanna punch someone

I know of a school principal in Don Mueang that also owns a 'karaoke' business and hires the girls straight out of his school.

And exactly what have you done about it ? Anything, beside posting here on TV that you know him or her ?

You ever think that a visit or call to the correct authorities just might help some of these helpless victims ? We don't need to know what you know, the authorities need to know.

Just a thought.

I know of a school principal in Don Mueang that also owns a 'karaoke' business and hires the girls straight out of his school.

So he can tell his students : "If you will not have your homework done I <deleted> YOU!!!" and really mean itsmile.png .

If they where really serious just go down the street of the small bus station in CM at night all the little Christmas lights there open for business all the girls come from country's next to Thailand and are like slave discusting

If you are that outraged, perhaps you could have made the directions as to where to find these girls a tad less explicit?

The parents are the origins of human trafficking and should be prosecuted. Will they be included? Doubt it because Thailand wants to save face and it would reflect badly on its image of the Thai family...

Thailand has some serious family/social issues that they need to take responsible for/look at itself in the mirror (and not how they currently use the mirror for)...

CB

Edited by cardinalblue

The girls are in this line of work willingly, and the police are complicit to generate profit from it. These 'trafficking busts' just happen when a given establishment doesn't keep up their tea money, so the police swoop in and close them down to make an example of them. Then another more incentivized brothel pops up a couple blocks away.

another case who do you blame,the parents who thought it was a good idea for their kids to earn money in huge amounts.then they look after the parents well.or the people who offered the service or the punters that pay the money.i blame the parents and thinking we can get big money from the kids to look after the family

its not just the parents of the girls

its also the guys buying them

if there was no lowlifes wanting the girls there woulnd be any bussineess opportunities

get rid of the sex tourists

"get rid of the sex tourists."

What do you suppose TAT would say about that little idea. Huge numbers of Malaysians cross the Thai border and head for Hat Yai to participate in this sad part of Thai life, along with hundreds of Thai men as well.

This story is not about western sex tourists visiting Pattaya, Phuket, Samui etc and being entertained by ladies of easy virtue who are working by their own choice.. The vast majority of this seamy nightlife is supported by Asian men, not farangs.

So he can tell his students : "If you will not have your homework done I <deleted> YOU!!!" and really mean itsmile.png .

What a sick guy you are.. Disgusting.

So what will these evil men be charged with? Probably charges much lesser than the severity of their crimes. The crimes they have committed are kidnapping, rape, assault, fraud and pimping, which should give them life in prison......but they will be out in a short time if convicted at all and continue to kidnap and rape thai children.

The whole Thai government should be forced to watch the movie "Taken"'and tell the public what punishment would be suitable if THEIR daughters were kidnapped, raped and tortured by human traffickers like other girls are on a daily basis in Thailand.

That't bad, but let's not forget that Karaoke bars are not brothels it's amazing how many people think they are. Yes, some of the girls are available but many are not. Try taking a girl out of a karaoke bar, you will be disappointed.

Back to the brothels - all such establishments in Udon, Nong Khai, and other cities have been closed for many months now, some of the places have been bulldozed and 'normal' houses are being built in their place. Udon's Soi 2 was notorious for many years for being a place to buy very young Laos girls.

Great picture.

They cover their faces while the BIB display a board with their pictures on it next to them......

The pictures on that board are pics of the people accused of holding them against their wishes... and pimping them out... Don't you recognise the Mamasan..?

What a sick guy you are.. Disgusting.

What a silly man you are..Or girl? Your pic is a little blurred

What to say about the parents of these girls? Evil basta$#@$

Money money money. ( or the thought of it, they will and probably already have sold their grandmother for that evil 5 letter word)

Quite common in this part of the world to sell your children to sex houses.

Quite bizzare.

Just read in The Belgian news. First read my post 19 please.

In Belgium there are 26 000 sex-workers (total Be population = + 11 000 000),

8 on 10 (so 20 800) are exploit ... mosly Bulgarian, Hongarian, Romenian, Spanich, Portugese and Nigerian girls.

The police put everything in force to find and arrest the traficers and pimpers but thisones change there routes and methodes many times People trafic and drugs are very close.

If they find traficers are pimpers, they go as quick as possible for the judge. The new methode is no more to put them for a few years in jail (in Be) but to confisc al what they have even into there homeland. This in aggrement with the police of there land where they go in jail for traffic in persons.

I think in most of the other welty EU- counties it will not be much better. And here we cry out scandal over Thailand ??????